• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

MLB Saturday 10/24

Wiretowire

YTD +149
1-0 last

la/Tb over 7 1/2 -140 x10

almost took the Dodgers here but this over should be safe. I don’t and won’t ever understand this one or two inning starter bullshit. In the last few years they used it it hasn’t worked for shit. It goes against the game. The one thing you need to do is stay out of your bullpen as long as you can and these idiots start the game In the pen.

think it doesn’t matter? I’m just old and like old people not open to innovation? Well this I know about the game the less innings pitched by your pen or any pitcher for that matter the stronger they are and when you go to the pen early it wears them out even in just a seven game series. And throw in that there have been fewer days off through all these playoffs and these tulip pitchers are just plain fucked. Oops there youngster. Great innovation huh? GL

YTD +149
1-0 last

la/Tb over 7 1/2 -140 x10

almost took the Dodgers here but this over should be safe. I don’t and won’t ever understand this one or two inning starter bullshit. In the last few years they used it it hasn’t worked for shit. It goes against the game. The one thing you need to do is stay out of your bullpen as long as you can and these idiots start the game In the pen.

think it doesn’t matter? I’m just old and like old people not open to innovation? Well this I know about the game the less innings pitched by your pen or any pitcher for that matter the stronger they are and when you go to the pen early it wears them out even in just a seven game series. And throw in that there have been fewer days off through all these playoffs and these tulip pitchers are just plain fucked. Oops there youngster. Great innovation huh? GL

Good luck Wire, why the hesitancy on LA here?

no real reason by all I see la should win but I can get away with risking -140 instead of -160. Normally I am the last to look at odds but it seems a better value in this case. I also didn’t like although Uriah’s has pitched well recently he hasn’t gone more than 5 innings in his last 4 starts. Get in the pens especially with this horrible must pitch to at least three batters and the over just seemed easier to get home. GL

Back