• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

MLB Monday 7/19

Wiretowire

YTD +8356
2-2 last GS lost

Geez, Olympic forum put in front of baseball? MLB gets no respect. Not that they deserve any with the product they are putting on the field. And Olympics only last two weeks or so if they don't cancel. Ok, I can see your point. Never mind......

All x50 each

CHW #1 ML -220 - Jax first start off relief and light hitting KC crushed him. Lynn looks very good and has shut down Minn twice recently.
Balt +2 1/2 -130 - Yarbrough has been very good but Balt has seen him twice and scored 2 and 6 runs off him. Watkins a newbie but has looked very good in two starts. Should keep Balt close enough to win this.
Detroit ML -110 -Gibson allowed 5 runs in his last against these same Tigers. Mize controlled Texas in that same game. Detroit took 2 of 3 from the Rangers a few weeks ago in Texas. Tigers just swept the Twins and can beat Texas in this series opener
Hou ML -200 - Mejia allowed 6 runs in his last two starts and one of those to Houston. Greinke seems to be back in form and worth the -200 risk here.
LA ML -130 - Gausman very, very good for SF. Just taking LA at home with low risk -130.

Grand Salami over 117 -110 x600 - Rain in Atlanta will probably kill this.

GL

LMFAO.... I was thinking same thing about Olypics being top dog, to funny. Someone please let me know the networks ratings & viewership

Wire..... Dodgers pitching staff is a mess and until they fix the holes in that part of the boat no value at all in backing them. Not to mention Mookie is hurt and Bellinger batting .177 tells me hes still hurt or come back to earth

Cash you are probably right about the Dodgers. I still see value in them though because no one else has the firepower they do. Even with average pitching they are still worth the bet to me. Too many guys can lift them each game even when they don’t all click at the same time. Thanks GL

Back