• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

MLB Friday 7/2

Wiretowire

YTD +7596
3-2 last GS rained out

All x50 each but I didn't find a lot I liked. CHW probably will win -130 but I passed at the last minute. Not sure how healthy Lynn is but the Sox should beat Detroit even with a bullpen game and -130 is a good price.

Still see a ton of shit defense from everyone which is leading to a lot of scoring and that doesn't have anything to do with stopping pitchers from doctoring balls. Hitters starting to hit away from shifts (about fucking time!) errors, walks, hot weather, and also bad pitchers not being able to doctor balls is leading to more scoring.

MLW/Pitt over 7 -140
LA ML -110 - I still think the Dodgers are fixin to make one of those win 15 out of the next 19 runs.

Grand salami over 143 -110 x400

GL

Back