• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

MLB Friday 6/11

Wiretowire

YTD +5000
3-2 last - GS rained out thank the gods

Just wanted to get this one in early. Those of you that know me well know I am a sucker for any game with a total of 5. I used to say "over 5, any pitchers, any teams, any park, every time."

SD/Mets over 5 -140 x200 - yes, I know it's degrom and Snell. I don't care.

All x50 each

Seattle +2 1/2 -140
Pitt +2 1/2 -110
Anaheim ML -130
Texas/LA over 7 -140 - Would love to take Texas +2 1/2 but the over looks better

GS not out yet and I was leaning under with 13 of 28 starters rated under but I realized that was the mistake I made yesterday before the rains saved me. 15 of 28 rated over looks safer so I am leaning that way before the GS number comes out. GL

Last edited:
ADDING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Grand Salami over 122 -110 x400

They added 6 runs to all the games totals (116) even though there are only 14 games today. Going to take a flyer the league has done something that will increase scoring and the books know about it. GL

YTD +5000
3-2 last - GS rained out thank the gods

Just wanted to get this one in early. Those of you that know me well know I am a sucker for any game with a total of 5. I used to say "over 5, any pitchers, any teams, any park, every time."

SD/Mets over 5 -140 x200 - yes, I know it's degrom and Snell. I don't care.

All x50 each

Seattle +2 1/2 -140
Pitt +2 1/2 -110
Anaheim ML -130
Texas/LA over 7 -140 - Would love to take Texas +2 1/2 but the over looks better

GS not out yet and I was leaning under with 13 of 28 starters rated under but I realized that was the mistake I made yesterday before the rains saved me. 15 of 28 rated over looks safer so I am leaning that way before the GS number comes out. GL

and wouldn't you know it...the game ended at 3-2 for the Met/SD games, if only it would've been 4.5 but i think everybody but my grandma would've been on that over....The Book is so good at setting lines sometimes lol other times (TX/LAD waayyyy over) they are off.

Back