• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

ML Dogs Week 7 Edition

Urgh they've been giving 3-4 all week, no one is on Indiana

I haven't even looked at %, NO ONE is on Indiana that you know

13 ppl at sbr are! I probably know at least 2-3 of them! I dunno why you hell bent on that? Obviously some ppl are on them or the line would go up.

13 ppl at sbr are! I probably know at least 2-3 of them! I dunno why you hell bent on that? Obviously some ppl are on them or the line would go up.
I'm comfy saying no one in the grand scheme of things is on Indiana while Chuck and Karen the school teachers are on MSU

I'm comfy saying no one in the grand scheme of things is on Indiana while Chuck and Karen the school teachers are on MSU

I’m totally with you chuck, Karen, Joe, jim, and bob all love sparty. Yoi not the only kj who playing Hoosiers tho! I mean you one of a kind :) but not in your approach!

Wyoming is capable, just that their O has shown it's ugly head again this year their last two games. Both were on the road. Maybe being back at 7220 will help, but I remember week 1 also. Wish Pokes had a consistent O to go with their D.

Wyoming D will give them the chance to compete. Pretty sure about that. UNLV and Hawaii scored 30 and 27 respectively on Fresno, so there should be opportunity.

I just don’t trust wyo cause their schedule been so garbage. Fresno not amazing or anything but they easily be the best team wyo has played. Chambers was so awful last week, when he did get it going some the refs were brutal, I’m convinced the head guy was a veteran the way they called that game for AF but didn’t change fact wyo looked bad. Still shoulda covered. AF actually threw all over them in the second half which gotta be concerning, obviously they were loading up to stop the run but I do still have big time questions about their d, think their numbers against the pass a direct result of comp. some bad teams have scored some points on them.

Hate to be a broken fade boise record but I do like AF to beat them, lol. Until last week they been getting gashed on the ground, thar can’t bode well for them here. AF has a qb who a sneaky decent thrower too! He didn’t throw a pass in 1st half last week then went 7-10 in second, they were straight dropping back not just tricks. Obviously they gonna get open guys when they choose to throw and this qb can hit them! All these teams Boise has owned has a chance to get some revenge this year.

@ProV1Colt hope you are ok buddy. I'll get this fired up, it's Wednesday already!

One very high profile upset ML dog winner last week! Actually, the best team lost last week (giving Alabama the benefit of doubt as they have consistently been the best team, no I know Georgia who some think is the best team did not lose) and the worst team won (UMass)! Maybe UMass isn't actually the worst team after all. And in a battle of two bad teams, although BGSU has proven to be improved, was upset as a 2TD favorite!

I like the looks of this week for upset potential!
THANK YOU!

very busy week at work and shit I don't know what to do with myself with all the BUZZ in Knoxville

LANE TRAIN coming back to Knoxville (think he needs to pay his Lexus of Knoxville bill)

LFG
GBO

Yale is favored at UConn! Just 2.5. I know UMass beat UConn...but should Yale actually be favored?

Hate to be a broken fade boise record but I do like AF to beat them, lol. Until last week they been getting gashed on the ground, thar can’t bode well for them here. AF has a qb who a sneaky decent thrower too! He didn’t throw a pass in 1st half last week then went 7-10 in second, they were straight dropping back not just tricks. Obviously they gonna get open guys when they choose to throw and this qb can hit them! All these teams Boise has owned has a chance to get some revenge this year.

Odds and value isn't great now. Line down to 3.5, ML sub-150. That is crazy low for this series. It is normally 9 or higher and the lowest I saw it ever has been is 7. Boise only -3.5 at home would put AF favored at home vs Boise. Unthinkable historically.

Last week aTm won shocking the world.....I heard many people say this past week nobody saw it coming. So let me pose this question....what upset this week would you consider the same type of upset...one in which no one saw it coming?

San Jose failed.

Of the ones left, I think Rice would be the most shocking considering UTSA is undefeated and how well they have played - in all but the UNLV game. UTSA also had a lackluster game vs MTSU. Hmmm, maybe Roadrunners feeling themselves a bit and playing down to competition?

Rice off bye. I know as little about Rice this year as I ever have.

San Jose failed.

Of the ones left, I think Rice would be the most shocking considering UTSA is undefeated and how well they have played - in all but the UNLV game. UTSA also had a lackluster game vs MTSU. Hmmm, maybe Roadrunners feeling themselves a bit and playing down to competition?

Rice off bye. I know as little about Rice this year as I ever have.

Rice kinda the one I was looking at. They been known to play good defense every now and again.

Ucf would shock everyone but I don’t think they stand a chance.

George Nyakwol’s interception on the first Southern Miss possession allowed Rice to extend its streak of 16 Conference USA games holding the opposition scoreless on their initial series. The last conference team to score against the Owls on the first drive was UTEP in 2018. Rice’s seven interceptions this season are 19th-best in nation and have come as a result of coverage as well as pressure from the front seven.

Is that real? Nobody in CUSA in over 2 years has scored on opening drive vs Rice? Wow.

That SJSU game was a mess as neither team deserved to win, but still sucks as I thought I had a chance there at the end until…

I just don’t trust wyo cause their schedule been so garbage. Fresno not amazing or anything but they easily be the best team wyo has played. Chambers was so awful last week, when he did get it going some the refs were brutal, I’m convinced the head guy was a veteran the way they called that game for AF but didn’t change fact wyo looked bad. Still shoulda covered. AF actually threw all over them in the second half which gotta be concerning, obviously they were loading up to stop the run but I do still have big time questions about their d, think their numbers against the pass a direct result of comp. some bad teams have scored some points on them.
I'd say I'm now convinced that Montana St was the best team they've played and I'm surprised they won

I'd say I'm now convinced that Montana St was the best team they've played and I'm surprised they won

Wouldn’t get a ton of argument from mw bout that. Fresno feels square but don’t think that game on a lot of radars, I just don’t think wyo offense can execute on a high enough level and not sure the d is gonna hold Fresno down. Their defensive numbers are Fugazi as hell imo. If they can’t contain Fresno passing game I think it lights out. I watched that qb all last week and he looked freaking terrible!’

San Jose 50 to win 150
Cal 50 to win 214

Ohio 50 to win 125
Duke 50 to win 170
Akron 10 to win 75
Texas State 50 to win 123
Bowling Green 50 to win 145
Purdue 50 to win 175
Kent St 50 to win 110
UK 10 to win 110
Vandy 10 to win 70
TCU 50 to win 212