• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

ML Dogs Week 3 Edition

Yep….I’m eyeing this game. Gotta see how I do in the earlier games. BM +5 and BoL +4….both have no ML……
I just saw a +180 pop up on the Vegas Insider site. Maddux shows some offshores in the 160-170 range

I just saw a +180 pop up on the Vegas Insider site. Maddux shows some offshores in the 160-170 range
Gonna take the +5……..
ULM one of the worst D1 schools ats wise last few years…….the Coach time to shine…..

You guys have any opinion on GA Southern other than "they suck?"

Best sandwich game for me today is against Arky but I know nothing about Southern

SEC pregame show said Ark HC showed game footage of 12 incidences that smaller schools pulled upsets. Probably got the team's attention
I won't be on the ML but thinking they won't get blown out

Just so inherent for a team like the Hogs to beat Texas, completely think about the Aggies next week but not sure if Southern can expose it. Thinking dog/under is a potential play but prefer to limit it to one of the two

Played these so far....all 2, 3, & 4-teamer RRs & risking $22 each ($2 per parlay):

To Win $1,850.00:
View attachment 58771

To Win $941.80:
View attachment 58772
To Win 1,283.00:
View attachment 58773

BOLTA!!
Hit ECU. Fresno, Louisville, and CSU so won several 2 & 3-teamers....balance now stands as indicated below.

balance1.jpg

I made 2 deposits so far this season for a total of $359.26....so I'm actually up on the season after yesterday by +$182.69.

Not exactly killin' it but hey I had some fun!

:cool:

Hit ECU. Fresno, Louisville, and CSU so won several 2 & 3-teamers....balance now stands as indicated below.

View attachment 58838

I made 2 deposits so far this season for a total of $359.26....so I'm actually up on the season after yesterday by +$182.69.

Congrats. That's awesome. Read these weekly and always wondered if you ever hit these long shots.

View attachment 58838

I love it! Great job, you are just warming up now!

....you almost, almost could've thrown Chattanooga in there - almost!

Back