• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Might as well do an official Jimmy Harden trade thread...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
So, he had added Miami and Milwaukee to teams to be traded to(Philly and Brooklyn)

I repeat... milwaukee...

We chatted in the other thread. It’s not a great look. But again, these are what guaranteed contracts do. I don’t mind players having some pull, but the players are running the league it seems and it’s not for the good( as you’ve alluded to many times in threads).

the shit he pulled the other night was awful I thought.

he does have his jersey retired in a strop club so I will always have respect for him in some context

The bucks have nothing to offer houston. Middleton and shitty picks won’t do it. Miami has more assets, maybe you can pry herro w others from them but still not enough. Nets or Philly have the most to offer but knowing he wants out hou has little leverage

I think league has to issue fines that equal for 5% of annual salary for 2 unjustified absences from team's practices and/or activities...
You get those super maxed contracts, you choose to sign them to make more money and then you pull that shit with 3 years still under the contract?

As for Philly - Morey says Simmons and Embid untouchable and that leaves Sixers with nothing to offer...
I can't understand how Simmons fits Morey's philosophy and how he fits overall in today's league... He needs to change position and be PF and even then... in today's NBA you need to know to shoot...

I would trade Harden to the Knicks... A season under Thibs is something I truly wish for Harden...

If fertitta wasnt pissed at Morey it would be philly for simmons + already no?
You’d think that’ll be the best they could get
I think league has to issue fines that equal for 5% of annual salary for 2 unjustified absences from team's practices and/or activities...
You get those super maxed contracts, you choose to sign them to make more money and then you pull that shit with 3 years still under the contract?

As for Philly - Morey says Simmons and Embid untouchable and that leaves Sixers with nothing to offer...
I can't understand how Simmons fits Morey's philosophy and how he fits overall in today's league... He needs to change position and be PF and even then... in today's NBA you need to know to shoot...

I would trade Harden to the Knicks... A season under Thibs is something I truly wish for Harden...

We don’t want him. We finally have young players in obi, quickley, Mitch, RJ, Knox if he wakes up, and Frank/DSJ of either of them figures it out this year and a ton of picks. We would have to give up most of that for harden and be no better off.

If Miami manage to add Harden, they should be favorites to win it this season... Adebayo, Butler and Harden + very well coached team...

If Miami manage to add Harden, they should be favorites to win it this season... Adebayo, Butler and Harden + very well coached team...
Outside my home team I found myself rooting for the HEAT like they were mine this year

I’m still trying to figure out who pulls the trigger to trade for him. Can’t see the bucks doing it, Giannis didn’t even want to draft him for the all star game saying he wanted “someone who passes”, I doubt Miami wants to disrupt irs chemistry or give up Herro + what it takes, will doc want the headache of harden and Embiid? Denver has interest and if Porter, bol, fillers, and picks gets it done maybe there, where else?

Fat Albert - “ - Fat Albert Memes - Free Transparent PNG Clipart Images  Download

Philly only one I can see.

Maybe Jersey.
Hou screwed up keeping him this long. He can’t return there as he has gonna respect for the coaching staff or his teammates, even PJ Tucker, who also wants out, took a dig at harden when he was asked what he’d do if he wasn’t moved and he said show up and play, I’m a professional.

I think harden would be a disaster w KD and Kyrie and can’t see rivers wanting the headache in Philly

Not sure that Harden can co exist next to Curry + not sure he is a good fit chemistry wise...
It would be interesting to watch Steph and Beard together though... Two players without a range...
But if anyone, Lillard would be amazing in GSW...

This is only gonna get worse the longer this drags out

NBA needs to step in and suspend him.

He can't get traded to Philly until Jan 1 anyway if proposed deal stays in place.
He’s great at what he does but I don’t want him if I’m Philly. No way he and Joel coexist. I mean he wanted cp3 then didn’t want to play w him, wanted Russ then didn’t want to play w him. Maybe he’s the problem lol

He’s great at what he does but I don’t want him if I’m Philly. No way he and Joel coexist. I mean he wanted cp3 then didn’t want to play w him, wanted Russ then didn’t want to play w him. Maybe he’s the problem lol
He dominates the ball too much.

He's a great, great talent..I don't think he's selfish. But he wants ball in his hands and just pounds it.

He dominates the ball too much.

He's a great, great talent..I don't think he's selfish. But he wants ball in his hands and just pounds it.
I can’t even imagine how little he’s gonna care about running any kind of offense Silas wants to run he’s just gonna get his shots up. I’m not even sure Id play him if in houston honestly. He’s gonna ruin whatever chemistry the new staff is trying to employ and what if he gets hurt? Lol

Dude will go back to normal programming once he's traded.

He's taking the fuck the world, I'm a god, entitled route but that's what these guys are 'trained' to do.

League creates this shit and likes the drama associated with it due to the coverage, be it good or bad.

NBA is an evolving soap opera.

Back