• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Miami vs Florida State

Guys there is a game monday lets not forget! Any thoughts? Trying to see how Miami losses 4 starters and still fav? I am a Miami Fan but I also bet with my pocket not my Heart! Leaning towards the Under at 40!

Heres how i see it.. FSU kicked off Rouse and Oneal but still have 3 capable wr's. Miami bounced Moore and Moss for this game which will definately hurt.

Weatherford and wright are about even although I expect Kyle to step it up. Booker has been a bust IMO, and this is his last chance to shine. Look for Antoine Smith to get a lot of yards.
Olson will be the key in this one, he is the best tight end in the country. I think Miami's team speed and Defensive line win this game. Their secondary is nasty.. Miami 21 Florida State 17 :shake:

i like what abcs has said but, i must lean the otherwaym same score diffrent winner IMO. I think that without Leon Washington back there with him Booker will have the great year that everyone in Tallahasse has been waiting for since he chose them on ESPN, i like both teams QB's but the WR's for miami have a hands problem and an attitude problem as well and i dont think Olsen can do it all himself

i think booker is nasty.i don't get what you mean by that abcs he is very illusive. olson is the only target left for wright and OL had holes last season. i think value lies in fsu+3.5 . i like fsu SU however 23-16/21-20 type feel

TroyStacks said:
i think booker is nasty.i don't get what you mean by that abcs he is very illusive. olson is the only target left for wright and OL had holes last season. i think value lies in fsu+3.5 . i like fsu SU however 23-16/21-20 type feel
I meant the guy was the #1 recruit out of hs he was on sportscenter when he commited. Yes hes ellusive. But he didnt have the impact of a top recruit like he was billed up to be. I never said he wasnt good, just said he hasnt lived up to the hype.

Listen guys Im new to the site but I love playing the games! I love talking the trash that goes along with it, and I love B.S. ing with the boys.

But lets get something straight, even though Im a Miami fan does not mean I will not play against my team.

Green is the color of money and thats what we are all here for !!!

Holla @ Your Boy

BIG DADDY KNOWLEDGE

if it matters to anyone:

i'm playing miami -3 (bought the hooker)

*as for writeups, im more of the quiet type

Miami for me... biggest play yet this season... different reasons... but like them here....

Bought it to -2.5... their D in my opinion will just constantly have their offense starting in much better field position.

as i wrote in another thread....i believe the winner will be fsu s/u, or 1 or 2 points....no reason that i can see so far though....vegas has this game at a pick giving away points for homefield advg...why would this game be a pick? seems like mia has the adv...i dont know, and this seems to be a trap...i'm playing mia -3 as previously stated, but i have HUGE doubts bout this game

furthermore....fsu, is a public DOG....i dont know if the normal rule of thumb works here; but this scenerio rarely fairs well for the fading backers

KingKrunked said:
as i wrote in another thread....i believe the winner will be fsu s/u, or 1 or 2 points....no reason that i can see so far though....vegas has this game at a pick giving away points for homefield advg...why would this game be a pick? seems like mia has the adv...i dont know, and this seems to be a trap...i'm playing mia -3 as previously stated, but i have HUGE doubts bout this game

Why do u see miami havin advantage? On offense Flroida St has more weapons.. On Defense Miami does.. Furthermore these teams are about as even as even gets.

abcs--thelegend said:
Why do u see miami havin advantage? On offense Flroida St has more weapons.. On Defense Miami does.. Furthermore these teams are about as even as even gets.

i take back this statement after ive been looking at it more

BIG DADDY KNOWLEDGE said:
How about Miami ML:hairout:

I don't like the value in betting ML faves.

My opinion is if you like Miami in this game, you just don't bet it. Too likely for a 1,2, or 3 point win while the line is -3.5. If you like ML dog bets, +150 might be value to you. I took it earlier this week at a tiny bit less, and I have an FSU spread play...and an under.

GL with your choice.:shake:

Back