• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

live covid '20 bets

big_units

whenever there are a bunch of games i usually won't be able to post, but i figure i'll put my bets up this season here instead of the in-game thread. it will be pretty much all arbitrage betting, usually when the games go to commercial.

thanks hunt...you guys are the best cappers, definitely not me. but if anyone is actively watching and has multiple books open to grab the lines, it will be guaranteed $.

with all the different live programs...i should probably have a key...

BM/BOL = bookmaker and betonline only have 1 live program so these are easy
5d = regular 5dimes in-house live
5d prime, 5d ultra, 5d extra
dsi = betdsi ultra live program
her = heritage 3rd party live program

also something i want to point out for those making their own live bets...whichever way bookmaker shades is usually the right side. if you see BOL and 5d at 54.5 and BM puts up 52.5, the under is the sharper play. bookmaker puts a line up and usually sticks with it. the others check what bookmaker puts up and then they start making adjustments before the game comes back from commercial. BOL and 5d will probably move down to 53.5 or 53 before the game starts up again. when i take the arb bets i split pretty close to down the middle, but usually leave it a little lighter on the BM bet because that one is more likely to be the loser.

also something i want to point out for those making their own live bets...whichever way bookmaker shades is usually the right side. if you see BOL and 5d at 54.5 and BM puts up 52.5, the under is the sharper play. bookmaker puts a line up and usually sticks with it. the others check what bookmaker puts up and then they start making adjustments before the game comes back from commercial. BOL and 5d will probably move down to 53.5 or 53 before the game starts up again. when i take the arb bets i split pretty close to down the middle, but usually leave it a little lighter on the BM bet because that one is more likely to be the loser.
Great post

Great post

we always hear about how a book is "baiting" someone to take a certain line by making it seem too "easy" and there's a lot of debate on whether it's true or not...strictly from the live perspective though...i've bet so many games as they've progressed and noted the outcomes and i can definitely tell you BM shades the most accurate of any book. when you first see their line, it seems too "low" compared to the others, but after the game is over, most of the times you'll say...those fuckers were right on and the others were off.

very weird pseudo-college football saturday man. only good thing about this is at least i can zone in on one game at a time and not miss any discrepancies

So true...very odd, going to take time getting used to this.

sites and programs moving really slow today...every single year they aren't ready to handle the first week. and there aren't even a lot of games today. pathetic.

sites and programs moving really slow today...every single year they aren't ready to handle the first week. and there aren't even a lot of games today. pathetic.
I was going to ask if bookmaker is always this slow.. it’s brutal

as long as the utsa game stays close, there should be arbitrage between BM and BAS on pretty much every commercial. BM shading utsa heavily compared to everyone else

Sites were awful today and will be even worse tomorrow.

Hope you made cash homey.

yeah it was pretty bad...it did improve around mid-day. was just getting crumbs early but things broke out late, was able to max out each of those large spread trades on tulane. it actually turned out to be a more lucrative day than i was expecting. was rooting for you on that clem under, it seemed like the right play...glad you stuck with it and you didn't get a garbage td with 10 secs left.

yeah it was pretty bad...it did improve around mid-day. was just getting crumbs early but things broke out late, was able to max out each of those large spread trades on tulane. it actually turned out to be a more lucrative day than i was expecting. was rooting for you on that clem under, it seemed like the right play...glad you stuck with it and you didn't get a garbage td with 10 secs left.

Quick question Big units.......
I’ve seen u posted those odds from 2 different books. Do u play to win 1 Unit on the - and then play 1 Unit on the + and hope the + one hits?

I’m kinda slow when it comes to these when they both not at +.......

Back