• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

LeBronnnñnnnnnnn

TV doesn't make sense at all.

I'm sure ownership of some kind.

GM? Ah hell naw.

Fade away a bit?

Kobe esque?

Just very curious.

No one is showing what he said in ‘20. Only on twitter

Does it ever cross his mind to just not bait himself? I’m sure he doesn’t give a fuck, but man he digs his own holes handily

No one is showing what he said in ‘20. Only on twitter

Does it ever cross his mind to just not bait himself? I’m sure he doesn’t give a fuck, but man he digs his own holes handily
I read on one of my recruiting forums and a few people defending him because that was a shortened season last year yada yada...

Listen, if this was a 2/3 seed Lakers team that quote never comes out.

Nut up Bron and activate playoff mode.

You see he decided he'll never be the same due to the ankle injury? (Could be possible, just a weird statement from him tbh).

You see he decided he'll never be the same due to the ankle injury? (Could be possible, just a weird statement from him tbh).
I think this year for sure, it's a high ankle sprain, those are a bish to deal with

But fuck sakes man, career? This guy just doesnt get it

I dont blame him, hes been the chosen one since he was like 13, surrounded by a bunch of yes men, so he never got any push back in high school when most people really learn. But he has no social awareness on how people view him or will view his comments.

A high ankle sprain is not a 5 year injury. Post Olympics, hes gonna have 2 months of rest, really 3 because pre season he should be sitting anyway.

TV doesn't make sense at all.

I'm sure ownership of some kind.

GM? Ah hell naw.

Fade away a bit?

Kobe esque?

Just very curious.
Owner and entertainment, he wants to be in movies

He will want to outdo MJ for the owner part, but he cant not be in the spotlight, which is where the movie part will come in

Kd tears his Achilles don’t hear shit from him and this guys crying about a high ankle sprain

Back