• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

KJ Bases 4/21

KJ

Bump. Set. Shuma!
+1.32 yesterday

Haven't remotely looked at how weather will be in play today

Giants/Phils o8.5 +100 2.5*
Fish -1.5 +135

Astros -1.5 +105 2*
Astros -2.5 +160
Twins -102 2*

Rangers/Angels 1st 5 u4.5 +105 2*

Last edited:
Giants/Phils o8.5 +100 2.5*
Fish -1.5 +135
Astros -1.5 +105 2*
Astros -2.5 +160
Twins -102 2*
Rangers/Angels 1st 5 u4.5 +105 2*

I saw a lot of wind all around, mostly out. Pretty chilly temps east. Rain in Philly, on delay now. Didn’t see too much a rain threat anywhere else.

I saw a lot of wind all around, mostly out. Pretty chilly temps east. Rain in Philly, on delay now. Didn’t see too much a rain threat anywhere else.
Mid to East coast weather is nuts. It was snowing a minute ago in Kentucky at Keeneland.
I moved the hell out of the NY area to enjoy the California sun in the 80's. Could never move back

Mid to East coast weather is nuts. It was snowing a minute ago in Kentucky at Keeneland.
I moved the hell out of the NY area to enjoy the California sun in the 80's. Could never move back
Yeah I was referring to snow delays

it snowed hard here for a couple hours yesterday. Been 60-70 for week leading up to that! Lol. Frost on windows this morning, supposed to be in the 70s again in few days! Pretty nuts!

Indiana is getting hammered with snow right now

same system that went thru here yesterday, was pretty much a all day event from 11ish till bout 4-5. Stuck on the grass for a little bit, thing is it really wasn’t that cold! I mean obviously it was chilly but certainly wasn’t below freezing. It was def warmer feeling than you would expect when snowing hard enough to effect visibility. Can’t imagine trying to pick up a baseball out the pitchers hand or catching a fly ball in it! Lol

Back