• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Kind of a fun thread.... Prediction style

bluemyboy

CTG Player
I have done this on other forums..... this is just for pride. Who is in your World Series? Who Wins?

Then next week we close this thread

This also allows you to prove to your buddies who exactly you pick when it comes down to it at the end of the season

Then at the end of the season we bump this back up for props to the winner....

NEW YORK METS defeat TORONTO BLUE JAYS

I like the idea....will edit this post with my pick later.

I like the Jays to win AL east for sure...gl

Blue Jays?

:spank:

Im j/p w/ you guys...

I think it is so much harder to pick the winner of the NL, just my opinion..I think it is between Mutts, LAD and St. Louie if the young pitchers pan out. I don't like the Mets, think their SP is going to kill them but they got the offense.. Rematch of the Subway Series..

Mutts Vs. NYY

Yankees Win
:smiley_acbe:

No no, ETG is right...BLUE JAYS!?!??! :an_roll_laugh:

World Series:

Red Sox over Chicago Cubs

First post - been lurkin' for awhile. Great site guys :shake:

Just love " the game " of baseball

Taking a stab at all CALI - Halos and Dodgers

I see blue people :smiley_acbe:

Just want to add a prediction..

I am feeling kind of trendy, Sheets leads the Brew Crew to the playoffs.

I am buying it!

Back