• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

KCMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teapot9

Booster for Missouri Athletics
the chiefs look like a loser pee wee team from Wyandotte county and another gronk TD

love when this site is so one sided

$$$$$$$$$

I wouldn’t want Andy Reid coaching my team or babysitting my kids....

what a fat loser...

sorry i reacted harshly teapot, guessing you are 3 sheets which is no biggie. But don't use it to throw an entire town, a separate university, and a man who has a grandson in serious condition from a car accident under the bus. Not a good look.

Have a good rest of your night bro.

sorry i reacted harshly teapot, guessing you are 3 sheets which is no biggie. But don't use it to throw an entire town, a separate university, and a man who has a grandson in serious condition from a car accident under the bus. Not a good look.

Have a good rest of your night bro.
It’s all good brother. I love KC. I’m a mission hills and KCCC guy. But I’m also a Jayhawk and I’ll never pull for ksu or missery.

It’s all good brother. I love KC. I’m a mission hills and KCCC guy. But I’m also a Jayhawk and I’ll never pull for ksu or missery.
Thanks and no worries. Maybe I am a little testy with the chiefs sucking. I'm no fan of Mizzou either but I love all of the kc area.

And kstate sucks ass all around this year. That was actually the least offensive for me lol

Have a great night, and my apologies too!

Thanks and no worries. Maybe I am a little testy with the chiefs sucking. I'm no fan of Mizzou either but I love all of the kc area.

And kstate sucks ass all around this year. That was actually the least offensive for me lol

Kstate

Don’t let keyboard warriors upset you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back