• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Just Yes!

May as well go all in and give up 5 first rounders and Kyler for Watson.

oh hell no, apparently you don’t like Murray? I wasn’t high on him coming out the draft but I think I was wrong, I love watching him play. I think he could easily be a top 10 qb. It be crazy to give him up and all that draft capital for watson, Murray still on the rookie deal and I just don’t think that would be a massive upgrade.

He signed for a team with by far the worst coach in the division which is always dangerous

I expect 49ers will bounce back with shanny, rams got better, as long as Seahawks dont trade russ they will be similar to what they were, which is better than arizona

I'd have Arizona as 4th in division right now, could they be better sure but it's more likely they miss playoffs than not imo as it stands, so for a guy JJs age and supposedly wanting to win and not caring about the money, just seems like money talked here

I thought hed sign for like half this for GB, Pitt, or Buffalo

i do have concerns about kingsbury so understand that. They have been incredibly competitive with the niners and Seahawks since Murray showed up. Rams do seem to be a tough matchup for them and that division is brutal but I don’t think they significantly worse than the other 3 teams. Should they not go for it or should jj shy away since they in a tough division? There several divisions I think they could win or at least be a huge threat.

My biggest worry for them right now is paying JJ gonna hurt their ability to keep Peterson? Not sure I like that trade off. assuming they can keep their free agents I like them better than seattle with or without Russ. Who knows if Jimmy g can stay healthy for a entire season and niners have sucked without him. I love the stafford move so think rams are the class the division and right up among the best teams in the nfc. I don’t think a wild card is all that crazy, once you get in anything can happen. Obviously they need to draft well and continue to develop. Kingsbury might not be the right guy for the job, if they not a playoff team I would move off him cause I think they talented enough to be.

It not like JJ choose the Jets! Feel like it unfair to say it was a money grab. I’d guess location and situation played as much a part in it but not as if we can say for sure. We will see a few top free agents go to awful teams and will obviously be all about the money. I just have a hard time believing that was the case here, no matter how you look at cardinals I think it fair to at least say there potential with that team and qb.

oh hell no, apparently you don’t like Murray? I wasn’t high on him coming out the draft but I think I was wrong, I love watching him play. I think he could easily be a top 10 qb. It be crazy to give him up and all that draft capital for watson, Murray still on the rookie deal and I just don’t think that would be a massive upgrade.
Not a fan of Murray at all and no way he holds up over a long season.

He is probably 150 pounds and there is no way that body will hold up consistently over a long season.
He's an athlete. I don't give a shit about his weight....You're such a QB guru, tell us all how the QB world turns out next season. Newsflash, Zach Wilson is worse than Ty Detmer.

He's an athlete. I don't give a shit about his weight....You're such a QB guru, tell us all how the QB world turns out next season. Newsflash, Zach Wilson is worse than Ty Detmer.
Spare me with the he's an athlete talk. A QB with that slight of a frame is not going to last very long.

He is probably 150 pounds and there is no way that body will hold up consistently over a long season.

he has already held up for 2 seasons. He was obviously banged up last year but he continued playing. I don’t think we can know whether his body will hold up or not. Up to this point there isn’t any evidence that he can’t. I think he does a pretty good job avoiding big shots, he been small his whole life so pretty sure he knows what he gotta do to protect himself. I don’t think it as big a concern as you seem to think.

I wouldn’t hesitate to build a team around him, I would absolutely build a run game that isn’t dependent on him tho. I wouldn’t be drawing up designed runs for him but definitely want him to continue pulling it down and taking off when he sees space. He just needs to be selective with that kinda like Russ is.

he has already held up for 2 seasons. He was obviously banged up last year but he continued playing. I don’t think we can know whether his body will hold up or not. Up to this point there isn’t any evidence that he can’t. I think he does a pretty good job avoiding big shots, he been small his whole life so pretty sure he knows what he gotta do to protect himself. I don’t think it as big a concern as you seem to think.

I wouldn’t hesitate to build a team around him, I would absolutely build a run game that isn’t dependent on him tho. I wouldn’t be drawing up designed runs for him but definitely want him to continue pulling it down and taking off when he sees space. He just needs to be selective with that kinda like Russ is.
The run game is simple dump passes, like Tx Tech has done my entire life I think lol

are they gonna be able to sign Peterson? Don’t think I like that trade off if the watt money prevents that.
He's gotten beaten consistently the last couple years, I don't want to sign him again but the org seems to want to

He's gotten beaten consistently the last couple years, I don't want to sign him again but the org seems to want to

pff had him ranked around 12th best corner last year still. He has always been a risk taker so I’m assuming getting beat over the top isn’t anything new. I would def want to keep him, his style be perfect if they generating a strong pass rush. I’d prob be hesitant on giving him a lot of years tho cause he on wrong side of 30.

pff had him ranked around 12th best corner last year still. He has always been a risk taker so I’m assuming getting beat over the top isn’t anything new. I would def want to keep him, his style be perfect if they generating a strong pass rush. I’d prob be hesitant on giving him a lot of years tho cause he on wrong side of 30.
Yeah be interesting if he wants to stay given the pass rush now, think we have a top 2 safety but very thin at CB so gonna need to address that come draft time

Back