• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Joe Morgan passed away...

jedi ninja

Larry is my name, logic is my game
Horrible news, what a great player he was and for a while he was a great announcer on Sunday Night Baseball. He definitely lost a little bit over the years, but he and Jon Miller were quite the tandem for a while.

I’m not going to link the ESPN article, because fuck them. Joe Morgan dies, and the top story on their website is a “debate” on who is better, LeDouche or MJ. I’ll find something better to link, his career stats are pretty damn impressive, he’s one of the best 2B to ever play the game.

20 years is how long he and Jon Miller did Sunday Night Baseball. Wow. I absolutely loved listening to him talk and break down the game. He was as knowledgeable as anyone, and just seemed to have the best demeanor as well.

He’s the first of the “Great 8” Reds to pass away. Pretty sad news.

I am a life long Reds fan , the 75 & 76 teams in my opinon were 2 of the best teams ever in mlb. Joe was an ambassador for baseball and a great person off the field. He banked at a bank where my 85 year old mother worked and was always very good to her every time he came in to do business. God bless you Joe, thank you for being the man & ball player you were.... RIP

When I loved baseball as a kid that tandem was mandatory on Sunday nights. Did he and Miller call the Billy Wagner game? I remember watching that like it was yesterday.

20 years is how long he and Jon Miller did Sunday Night Baseball. Wow. I absolutely loved listening to him talk and break down the game. He was as knowledgeable as anyone, and just seemed to have the best demeanor as well.

He’s the first of the “Great 8” Reds to pass away. Pretty sad news.

They were the best. Natural Valium on a Sunday night.

Learned something new everytime I listened

Back