• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Jets fan meltdown and QB discussion thread

I saw that. 70s Sport on twitter who is great
Retweeted that. I had to look twice too. Real?

that’s a stinger

I root for a team that is 4-11 with a scoring differential of -1. How is that even possible?

Anyway Pittsburgh should be on the phone with the Jets to get Darnold.

The overreactions from that game are incredibly stupid. Lawrence is still going first and the Jets would have to be idiots to pick Fields over Wilson. Fields still can’t read a defense but he was able to hit the open receivers last night.

It comes down to this for me. The Jets better pick Wilson and hire a good coach or I am finally giving up on this team. No way am I supporting a team that drafts Fields.

The majority of the fan base is jerking themselves off to the thoughts of Fields as the QB. As for me after going through the likes of Sanchez and Geno Smith this would be the final straw. I might reconsider if the team sticks with Darnold despite my affinity for Wilson but if they pick the latest trash from Ohio State I'm out.

Saw someone mention this

But tua is not it, at least right now, and the dolphins are a qb and a wr away from being a real threat

Dolphins offer tua, Houston's 1st this year at 4OA, their own 1st + another pick for Watson

Who says no?

Conversely why dont they trade for staff, cant take much, draft jamarr, and win 10+ for the next 5 years

Saw someone mention this

But tua is not it, at least right now, and the dolphins are a qb and a wr away from being a real threat

Dolphins offer tua, Houston's 1st this year at 4OA, their own 1st + another pick for Watson

Who says no?

Conversely why dont they trade for staff, cant take much, draft jamarr, and win 10+ for the next 5 years
Miami is definitely moving on from Tua. I think Houston would make that trade if they like one of the QBs at that draft slot and Miami would definitely make that deal.

Its going to be a very interesting game of musical chairs with QBs this offseason. As long as the Jets aren't left standing with any Ohio State QBs it will be fun to watch.

Back