• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

January 15th-17th Situational Angles: Utah Jazz

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Jan 3@ San Antonio Spurs 7:00 PM
Jan 5@ Brooklyn Nets 7:30 PM
Jan 6@ New York Knicks 7:30 PM
Jan 8@ Milwaukee Bucks 8:00 PM
Jan 10@ Detroit Pistons 12:00 PM
Jan 10@ Cleveland Cavaliers 3:00 PM
Jan 12@ Cleveland Cavaliers 7:30 PM
Jan 13@ Washington Wizards 7:00 PM
Jan 15Atlanta Hawks 9:00 PM
Jan 17@ Denver Nuggets 8:00 PM

Here is how this shapes up for the Jazz as they head to Denver to play the Nuggets.

Meanwhile, Denver is sandwiching road trips with this 3 game set and two days rest awaiting the Jazz game.

Jan 14Golden State Warriors 10:00 PM
Jan 17Utah Jazz 8:00 PM
Jan 19Oklahoma City Thunder 9:00 PM

This isn't a super situation, but it is very close. The added element of playing in Denver is intriguing as well.

Hopefully this still sets up in a few weeks!

What would we look to play?

ATS
2H
Live possibilities

Jan 3@ San Antonio Spurs7:00 PM
Jan 5@ Brooklyn Nets7:30 PM
Jan 6@ New York Knicks7:30 PM
Jan 8@ Milwaukee Bucks8:00 PM
Jan 10@ Detroit Pistons12:00 PM
Jan 10@ Cleveland Cavaliers3:00 PM
Jan 12@ Cleveland Cavaliers7:30 PM
Jan 13@ Washington Wizards7:00 PM
Jan 15Atlanta Hawks9:00 PM
Jan 17@ Denver Nuggets8:00 PM

Here is how this shapes up for the Jazz as they head to Denver to play the Nuggets.

Meanwhile, Denver is sandwiching road trips with this 3 game set and two days rest awaiting the Jazz game.

Jan 14Golden State Warriors10:00 PM
Jan 17Utah Jazz8:00 PM
Jan 19Oklahoma City Thunder9:00 PM

This isn't a super situation, but it is very close. The added element of playing in Denver is intriguing as well.

Hopefully this still sets up in a few weeks!

What would we look to play?

ATS
2H
Live possibilities
First jazz nuggets game of the season with playoff revenge. This hawks game might be better to look at. Just off road trip with nuggets waiting, jazz might not put full effort.

First jazz nuggets game of the season with playoff revenge. This hawks game might be better to look at. Just off road trip with nuggets waiting, jazz might not put full effort.
Absolutely... I thought about changing the thread title.

Jazz blowout Atlanta in this spot.

Sunday @ Denver...

That feels like a solid pregame/live bet/halftime kinda game.

Scheduling spot is a dream. Do worry about that that playoff revenge.

Now, the question is can the Jazz replicate the performance. It shouldn't be expected for Utah to hold every lethal guard to a career-low, but simply stopping them from having career nights should be enough. Mitchell credited Conley for his on-ball defense on Young — can he be that same guy on Jamal Murray?

Sunday, when Denver and Utah rematch for the first time since their historic first-round matchup in August, could provide the answer.

"We're ready to go," Mitchell said. "We've been waiting for this since September 1."

yes that would be play.... TREAD LIGHTLY..... No Jokic

i may have jumped gun i read hes out i checked diff site hes GTD

Last edited:
Jokic playing, might look for 2h

Time to warm up for the best NBA betting holiday of the year!

Well utah shooting 54% at half and down 5. Were at 70% fgs into the 2nd q. 10-1 o boards for Denver

Well utah shooting 54% at half and down 5. Were at 70% fgs into the 2nd q. 10-1 o boards for Denver
Gonna have to look live at this point unfortunately, prolly more exciting than the tied NFL game sadly

My first opportunity to bet this game was in the early 4th.. I was close to taking Den but didn't feel right about it.

Helluva win by Utah.

Situational nba isn't what it used to be but long run in spots like these you're gonna come out ahead.

Was worth the shot, didn't go nuts. Also felt kinda forced to me

Just considered it the on deck circle for tomorrow!

Was worth the shot, didn't go nuts. Also felt kinda forced to me

Just considered it the on deck circle for tomorrow!
I don't think it was forced at all.

You couldn't ask for a better situation (in the year 2021 in a league that rarely gives you great spots).

I don't think it was forced at all.

You couldn't ask for a better situation (in the year 2021 in a league that rarely gives you great spots).
At the point of hitting submit, it felt forced based on how the game was playing out

Not forced in general, only cost baby a pair of shoes but she likes to walk barefoot anyway

These quotes show how great of a spot it was. Playoff revenge or whatever reason it seems the Jazz fought through it.

Might be a good spot to fade the Jazz against the Pelicans tomorrow night.

In the first meeting between the Utah Jazz and Denver Nuggets since this past summer’s epic first-round playoff series, you might have expected hyper-competitiveness, back-and-forth scoring pyrotechnics, fiendish aggressiveness.
What you got instead, on Sunday night at Ball Arena, was a miscue-riddled, grimy slog.

Quin Snyder said he “didn’t think we had our legs tonight,” on account of residual fatigue from their recently-completed six-game road trip, “but we played through it.”

“I wish you could pinpoint it. I’ve done it a long time in this league and, you know, you can’t say it’s because we traveled to Denver, or altitude or anything like that — we’re used to playing at altitude. There’s some nights on back-to-backs where you feel worse on the first night than you do the second night,” he said. “Some games, the energy is low and it’s tough to grab it and find it. And this is one of those nights where we just had to grind it out and figure it out along the way.”

Back