• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Is it me or did Pederson Just Throw That Game

pretty sure I would do my job and try to win the game. No clue how letting hurts try to win that game impacts him either way going forward? Philly a total mess regardless. Cant see any way they bring Wentz back as starter and have any success? It clear nobody in that locker room believes in him. I agree Hurts ain’t the answer either. I dunno wtf they can do at this point? Regardless it shouldn’t have impacted them trying their best to win that game as we are supposed to expect in the nfl!!
Well we can start with the GM possibly asking him to lose the game for the pick or you're fired. Then we can go into the scenarios to where they don't want next season starting with Hurts as "that guy" (he's not) but he wins then you're stuck with "that guy" with your career on the line. Smart call by Pederson imo, not like he owes it to anyone to do something else.

Well we can start with the GM possibly asking him to lose the game for the pick or you're fired. Then we can go into the scenarios to where they don't want next season starting with Hurts as "that guy" (he's not) but he wins then you're stuck with "that guy" with your career on the line. Smart call by Pederson imo, not like he owes it to anyone to do something else.

he owes it to everyone who watches, gambles on, and has played the sport imo. The reason he afforded the salary he makes. Could have been a front office call which why I’ve mostly stuck with saying Eagles instead of simply pederson. Regardless I didn’t like it but not like I had faith in this product before that so business as usual.

Back