• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

If you have a DK Account look into this

Zeke

Big Dick and Average Size Boat
PHI/NYI game tomorrow in player props they have a wager for 2+ goals with yes/no odds on certain players. At the top of the list, there is a wager which simply reads "To score at least 2 goals including OT" Yes +1330, No -10000. There is no player name mentioned on that line. To me this is a wager on anyone scoring twice. The fucked up thing is there are a slew of individual players with odds around +1100.

I want to see them try to weasel out of this one if it hits. Any reason to not unload on it? Sure there's a good chance no player scores twice but with this obvious bad line...

So get this. I just checked my open wagers & it lists that wager as Kevin Hayes. This was my screen when I clicked the wager & when I placed it there was no name to be found. Now Kevin Hayes is not even near the top of the list.

Attachments

• DK Wager 2020-08-25.jpg
    DK Wager 2020-08-25.jpg
    607.6 KB · Views: 13
So get this. I just checked my open wagers & it lists that wager as Kevin Hayes. This was my screen when I clicked the wager & when I placed it there was no name to be found. Now Kevin Hayes is not even near the top of the list.
That's interesting

That's interesting

Not to anyone besides me really, haha. Kinda pissed though. Especially because I bet on the Isles to win but now need Hayes to net two. Those are sucker bets if I've ever seen one.

Not to anyone besides me really, haha. Kinda pissed though. Especially because I bet on the Isles to win but now need Hayes to net two. Those are sucker bets if I've ever seen one.
I feel like you shouldn't be stuck with that bet since it didn't have the guys name till.you submitted it?

Ya, that was a GUI error and I would be reaching out to them asking for a refund. That being said, if you are stuck with it you couldn't have gotten a hotter hand than Hayes in that line up.

Back