• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Hunt week 2 CFB

22-17
-51.68u

All @Bovada

Georgia first half -13
3.3/2u

Georgia TT over 34.5 full game
2.50/2u

UAB TT under 3.5 first half
3.3/2u

UAB TT under 8.5 full game
2.2/2u

dsmn, I just got done posting bout uab tt under in discussion thread. Great minds and all! Lol. No worries bout Uga defense possibly having bit a letdown? That only thing I think could kill that bet.

Get em Hunt, love the Pitt tt, by time I get it it'll probably be closer to 30 I'm sure

dsmn, I just got done posting bout uab tt under in discussion thread. Great minds and all! Lol. No worries bout Uga defense possibly having bit a letdown? That only thing I think could kill that bet.

No. The only thing that can stop GA is covid - 19 in this one. Defense won't give up any tds imo.

No. The only thing that can stop GA is covid - 19 in this one. Defense won't give up any tds imo.

i am curious about the rona issues, i heard at least 4 kids had it but no mention of who they were?

Not seeing many on the slate I like tomorrow to be honest. Of course I'll stalk the shit out of everything.

In hindsight GA was a bad early bet with covid and now the jt news. Not very happy with that. I guess we win some and lose some betting early. I do think the defense gives up no more than a touchdown if that though. I respect uab but GA in a whole another level.

Really looking forward to the Michigan game as a fan. I think it will be very close but Michigan run game wins out in the end.

Will live bet bucks team totals if they get out to a slow start like last week.

Not betting anymore tonight but bet the sshit out of Boise under if you all can. Both teams done.

One more for tomorrow

Nebraska tt over 31.5
3/2u

Goodnight.

Stetson Bennett lookin pretty damn solid for us so far in Athens, broski...... 14 on the board already, not even 5 min off the clock.

Bro, you bet no score in the Iowa game 3rd qrtr? Love to tail but this 1 was hard to believe in. Your thoughts.

I didn't tail but wasnt why you would go no score.

It felt like a running battle at that point. There were what 5 min left? I knew right before the punt I better get out of this because Iowa was going to get really good field position. Just a bad bet and I knew it.

I was trying to post the hedge but then bam punt was blocked for td and I got all messed up with posting. Sometimes it happens. My fault.

Lost the under 0.5, hedged with over 0.5 for a
- 0.20 loss. I will add the 1-1 and - 0.20 to the day.

It felt like a running battle at that point. There were what 5 min left? I knew right before the punt I better get out of this because Iowa was going to get really good field position. Just a bad bet and I knew it.

I was trying to post the hedge but then bam punt was blocked for td and I got all messed up with posting. Sometimes it happens. My fault.

Lost the under 0.5, hedged with over 0.5 for a
- 0.20 loss.
Didn't realize there was only 5 minutes left when you posted which would make sense.

Back