• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Hunt week 1 CFB

Mate the way you wager getting back from close to 100u down should be fairly quick

Took me most of the CBB season to get back from that spot, think it was -98ish and wasn't going to post again if it hit -100, fortunately that didn't happen

You'll prolly be in the black by the end of next weekend, nice day yesterday!

Mate the way you wager getting back from close to 100u down should be fairly quick

Took me most of the CBB season to get back from that spot, think it was -98ish and wasn't going to post again if it hit -100, fortunately that didn't happen

You'll prolly be in the black by the end of next weekend, nice day yesterday!

Thanks KJ, I hope so!

19-15

-57.18u

Grinding back to black, thanks for the gls, words of encouragement and support. I really appreciated it and it made me even more motivated to grind hard this year.
It's very obvious to me that you will be in the black soon. Your shovel is working overtime...won't be long.

It's very obvious to me that you will be in the black soon. Your shovel is working overtime...won't be long.

Thank you br@ss. I'm in machine mode. Just hoping all the components are together for a good run the next month. Love this sport and Thursday is already behind me. 80% of the battle is mental.

so this is my problem

Always learning. Each person is different. Scared betting is losing betting. But I played dumb Thursday. Idiotic rookie shit. And it won't be the last time.

Live betting has hardened me. I've lost every which way you can imagine. Sometimes 5-6 times in one day. One day I had unders in international hoops and lost 5 games in a row on a last second 3 during quarter betting.

Had to ask myself several times, is this worth the stress or no. It is. I love the torture. Guess I'm wired crazy.

as knish said in rounders...you'll be back in the game before you know it.
a lot of the reason i transitioned to my style now is because i got so sick of the swings. it just wasn't worth the stress to me even if i made a bit more doing it year over year. i'm very unconventional though and my tactics are "frowned upon" as you know.
don't let a few bets get to your head. when straight up honest live betting is concerned, i'm pretty sure i'd have more confidence of you getting back on track than anyone else i know.

as knish said in rounders...you'll be back in the game before you know it.
a lot of the reason i transitioned to my style now is because i got so sick of the swings. it just wasn't worth the stress to me even if i made a bit more doing it year over year. i'm very unconventional though and my tactics are "frowned upon" as you know.
don't let a few bets get to your head. when straight up honest live betting is concerned, i'm pretty sure i'd have more confidence of you getting back on track than anyone else i know.

Thanks Bro. The swings are a Bitch for sure.

Back