• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Hunt week 1 CFB

Let this be a lesson in money management. Rookie moves made by a veteran gambler. Bad hole I'm in. So many highs and lows in this business. The least it can be is a learning experience for a newbie or even a vet as a reminder it can all go away in a matter of hours.
Agree. We've all been here. We have to remember, our bankroll will eventually tap out without money management. Its impossible to win in gamble unless we have the discipline to not chase after a few losses.
Lastly, don't look at this as if you're in a hole or you'll continue to chase. Just go back to the basics.
You're very good at this Hunt. Just take a breather and come back when you're mentally prepared. GL bro

Last edited:
Agree. We've all been here. We have to remember, our bankroll will eventually tap out without money management. Its impossible to win in gamble unless we have the discipline to not chase after a few losses.
Lastly, don't look at this as if you're in a hole or you'll continue to chase. Just go back to the basics.
You're very at this Hunt. Just take a breather and come back when you're mentally prepared. GL bro

Thanks Bro. Hopefully there are some winners from the posted plays up top. But if not then need to wait a few weeks to get a roll going again.

Let this be a lesson in money management. Rookie moves made by a veteran gambler. Bad hole I'm in. So many highs and lows in this business. The least it can be is a learning experience for a newbie or even a vet as a reminder it can all go away in a matter of hours.

one of my worst qualities as a gambler (even after 30ish years) is still the fact i tend to lose more when things go bad than win when things are going good! you would think i would learn but it a constant struggle! lol.. you will bounce back im sure!

I'm gonna end up in the black...im more determined than ever..just need a good day tomorrow and if not, i will be back in a few weeks.

one of my worst qualities as a gambler (even after 30ish years) is still the fact i tend to lose more when things go bad than win when things are going good! you would think i would learn but it a constant struggle! lol.. you will bounce back im sure!

I go hard both ways..win or lose..just no filter.

I go hard both ways..win or lose..just no filter.

better than what i tend to do,, when running hot im always cautious waiting for wheels to fall off but when im running bad i tend to bet more and more, lol.. terrible flaw.

better than what i tend to do,, when running hot im always cautious waiting for wheels to fall off but when im running bad i tend to bet more and more, lol.. terrible flaw.
Yep…….I’m like this 100%…..hahaha…..,only chases when losing and doubling or tripling the wagers……gotta give props to discipline gamblers, think u gotta be like cold blooded or emotionless to do that, but then you don’t get the adrenaline rush…..can’t have it both ways I guess…..

@HUNT ……you gonna bounce back bro……u too good at this…..just a little hiccup…….

Yep…….I’m like this 100%…..hahaha…..,only chases when losing and doubling or tripling the wagers……gotta give props to discipline gamblers, think u gotta be like cold blooded or emotionless to do that, but then you don’t get the adrenaline rush…..can’t have it both ways I guess…..

@HUNT ……you gonna bounce back bro……u too good at this…..just a little hiccup…….

Thanks Bro. Gonna come back strong.

I used to be like that but I realized I was losing both ways when cautious on a win streak.

I used to be like that but I realized I was losing both ways when cautious on a win streak.

yea, it not real bright way to go about things, I don’t mean to be but inevitable when I start losing I start betting more, I’m a idiot. Lol

yea, it not real bright way to go about things, I don’t mean to be but inevitable when I start losing I start betting more, I’m a idiot. Lol

It's gambling bro. If we knew how to 100% do this we'd all be rich and living on a private island.

Give em hell Hunt…Keep grinding…I like the Oklahoma tt angle this season…I have 2-3 teams I am doing the same thing with including Oklahoma.

Yes. Usually my strategy as well. Focus on 3-5 teams all year. Let's go.

Might play along with that one HDog, not happy with hooks on the line or tt for the 2h

Back