• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Hulu NFL 2021

Hulu

#3DownNation
Never too early to get started. 7-0 on futures bets LY really bailed out my crap season but it was still a losing year.

Reg Season Wins
1* Detroit under 5 -112
1* Tennessee under 9.5 -109
1* Chicago under 7.5 -107
1* Pittsburgh under 8.5 -110

Ok Minny first...and bear in mind that I suck at the NFL.

I think they were snake bitten LY by injuries, especially on the defensive front. Zimmer has always had good defenses but by the numbers they were way off in 2020. Now they have 2 DL and 2 LB returning as well as the addition of Tomlinson on the line will make this front deep and formidable once again. Adding Peterson to the secondary will help too if he still has gas in the tank.

Offensively they do have some OL issues but I they also have a capable if unspectacular QB and a really good trio of play makers in Cook, Thielen and Jefferson who looked really impressive.

In short, above average defense, above average offense in a division where every other is trending downward. The Viks should trend up.

Oh and also with they were among the teams more impacted by the lack of crowds LY and they should have a full dome and regain some of that advabtage again.

Admittedly I may have overpaid at -140.

Ok Minny first...and bear in mind that I suck at the NFL.

I think they were snake bitten LY by injuries, especially on the defensive front. Zimmer has always had good defenses but by the numbers they were way off in 2020. Now they have 2 DL and 2 LB returning as well as the addition of Tomlinson on the line will make this front deep and formidable once again. Adding Peterson to the secondary will help too if he still has gas in the tank.

Offensively they do have some OL issues but I they also have a capable if unspectacular QB and a really good trio of play makers in Cook, Thielen and Jefferson who looked really impressive.

In short, above average defense, above average offense in a division where every other is trending downward. The Viks should trend up.

Oh and also with they were among the teams more impacted by the lack of crowds LY and they should have a full dome and regain some of that advabtage again.

Admittedly I may have overpaid at -140.
You got a nice price. I have been interested in betting it and I’m mostly seeing 9 -110 at this point

You got a nice price. I have been interested in betting it and I’m mostly seeing 9 -110 at this point

Yeah seems like everywhere is still moving that way but 365 is still holding this number. I'd pay the extra juice for an 8.5 before I'd take the 9.

As for Chicago, I have less to say. I just think they are trending down. If Trubisky and Foles werent the answer, I can't see Dalton being it. The team just looks like they are flailing and the shine is off Nagy as a coach, for me anyway. I don't see them being any better than last year and probably a bit worse. 7-10 is the best I see from them.

Reg Season Week 1

0.5* Jacksonville -2.5 -110 - I think this closes above 3 so getting on the last 2.5 I can find
0.5* PHI / ATL over 47.5 -115 - This should be closer to 50 IMO

Last one...finally found a number I could live with.

1* Minnesota over 8.5 -140

Adding another half unit as this line is inexplicably still sitting there unchanged as every other book moves up or takes it offline. Bet now as follows...

1.5* Minnesota over 8.5 -140

0.5*/0.5* Detroit +2 / ML -103 / +118

1st time HC in their 1st preseason game are on a big ATS tear over the last few years

And one final season win total...

1* Jacksonville under 6.5 -115

For this team to hit 7 wins a lot is going to have to go right and there are a lot of question marks

Week 2 Preseason...

0.5* Kansas City 1H ML -180
1* TEN / TB under 37 -112
1 NY Giants +5.5 -108

Last edited:
Results after Preseason...

Sides 7-5 +2.12*
Totals 1-1-2 -0.10*

Overall 8-6-2 +2.02*

Nice to come out of preseason with some profit...on to the regular season!!

2021 Futures already played...
1* Detroit under 5 -112
1* Tennessee under 9.5 -109
1* Chicago under 7.5 -107
1* Pittsburgh under 8.5 -110
1* Minnesota over 8.5 -140
1* Cincinnati under 6.5 -120

Thats a lot of futures but the 17 game season seems to have messed up the market so that in totality, the market had more wins than is physically possible so lots of under value to be found. Hope I don't screw myself but I love each and every one of these.

Bets already down for week 1...
0.5* Jacksonville -2.5 -110
0.5* PHI / ATL over 47.5 -115
1* New England -2.5 -115

I just can't help myself...

1* NY Giants under 7.5 RSW -140

And for week 1...

1* ARZ / TEN over 52 -106

And one final season win total...

For this team to hit 7 wins a lot is going to have to go right and there are a lot of question marks
Bodog still holding -115 on this so while other books have gone as high as -150 I grabbed another 3/4 unit on it. The more I see the more I think this is a 4-5 win team max. Its being inflated by the love affair with TL but I think he struggles this year with that roster. Full bet now as follows...

1.75* Jacksonville under 6.5 RSW -115

Saw the write ups on Minny & Chicago. In agreement on both of those.

Talk about Pittsburgh when you get a chance. Had been thinking under there, but more I’ve been looking at the team, the more I think they may have a strong year. Tough with Bal & Cle, but Stillers loaded at several positions. Of course, Big Ben injury risk could lead to easy under.

Bodog still holding -115 on this so while other books have gone as high as -150 I grabbed another 3/4 unit on it. The more I see the more I think this is a 4-5 win team max. Its being inflated by the love affair with TL but I think he struggles this year with that roster. Full bet now as follows...

1.75* Jacksonville under 6.5 RSW -115
Great bet my man

Time to put my money where my mouth is with the Viks…

1* Minnesota -3 -110

I think this should be more like 4 or 4.5

Saw the write ups on Minny & Chicago. In agreement on both of those.

Talk about Pittsburgh when you get a chance. Had been thinking under there, but more I’ve been looking at the team, the more I think they may have a strong year. Tough with Bal & Cle, but Stillers loaded at several positions. Of course, Big Ben injury risk could lead to easy under.

More of a gut play and very similar to Chicago I just see this as a team slated to regress and playing in a tough division. Ben looked done last year and I think he's extra done now and their OL isn't that great so the chances that he misses some time are decent. That being said, apparently he looked pretty good in preseason so maybe I'm reading it wrong but I see this as an 8 win team.

Full week 1 card...

0.5* Jacksonville -2.5 -110
0.5* PHI / ATL over 47.5 -115
1* New England -2.5 -115
1* ARZ / TEN over 52 -106
1* Minnesota -3 -110
1* Teaser Tampa -1.5 / LA Rams -1.5 -120
1* Washington pk -105
0.5* Roethlisberger under 267.5 pass yards -115

Early play for week 2…

1* Carolina +3.5 -112

Number won’t last so getting in it now. Can buy off later if necessary.

Early play for week 2…

1* Carolina +3.5 -112

Number won’t last so getting in it now. Can buy off later if necessary.
Ok so this number didn't dip to 3 as I thought it would. Still adding another half unit to it though. Full bet now as follows...

1.5* Carolina +3.5 -109

Results after Week 1...

Sides 7-9 -1.73*
Totals 1-3-2 -1.735*
Live / 2H 1-0 +1.00*
Tease/Parlay 1-0 +1.00*
Player Props 1-0 +0.50*

Overall 11-12-2 -0.965*

Bets already down for week 2...

1.5* Carolina +3.5 -109
1* TEN / SEA over 53.5 -109

Back