• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Home Run Derby Discussion

The rapid fire format sucks. Part of the greatness of the event is watching the flight of the ball until the very end and then absorbing that for a couple seconds. Next pitch is being thrown before you even get to see where the previous ball lands.

Soto's sudden death of 3 HRs was the best part of that round.

The rapid fire format sucks. Part of the greatness of the event is watching the flight of the ball until the very end and then absorbing that for a couple seconds. Next pitch is being thrown before you even get to see where the previous ball lands.

Soto's sudden death of 3 HRs was the best part of that round.
Absolutely agree.

Go back to 10 outs.

This is too hectic for me.

Espn production wasn’t ready. The batter doesn’t need to be half the screen. Maybe in the corner and have more cameras to track the balls

Espn production wasn’t ready. The batter doesn’t need to be half the screen. Maybe in the corner and have more cameras to track the balls
Too much on the screen up top.

Need the number , clock and distance. Keep the gambling element please.

I can see why Berman isn't doing it with this format, he'd just be a constant back back back back back back back.....

Pete to win it -204 3*

Sucks I assume he goes first again unless they do it by seeds but that number is lower than it should be

Back