Final

Mexico tt o1.5 +155 4*
Mexico -.5 corners -120 3*
Mexico PK -200 10*
1h Mex -.25 +119 2*
1h Mex ML +175
BTTS no -125 2*

Last edited:
Might go Saturday...to see Qatar. Not sure I stay for Mexico, I legitimately hate those matches here.

Whoa poor line here, CR reputation only

7/25

Canada pk +102 6*
Canada ML +200 3*

Will wait on US but will be on them

Came in to this QF round thinking Qatar and Mexico would likely get most of my wagers

Canada and US were line dependent but I had to just hammer Canada, for me they should be favored and I'll go down believing they'd win the next time if they played again. Qatar still will get hit pretty hard if/when a team total shows up. Think if Honduras score it will be an accident.

And I will be glued to a Qatar/Mexico match, lots of interesting in that

Whoa poor line here, CR reputation only

7/25

Canada pk +102 6*
Canada ML +200 3*

Will wait on US but will be on them
Stupid question because of my lack of paying attention to this sport until the big tournaments.
Whats the difference between PK & ML?Does ML represent regulation & PK includes OT and PK?

Stupid question because of my lack of paying attention to this sport until the big tournaments.
Whats the difference between PK & ML?Does ML represent regulation & PK includes OT and PK?
Game is over gambling wise after 90 minutes plus extra time

So pk pushes if it's tied, ML would lose

Qatar tt o1.5 +115 5*
Qatar to win to nil +145
Mexico to win to nil +110

Mexico tt will be played live, I only have 1.5 juiced at -155, not interested in that...hoping to get the 3 or more live at + and maybe jump on 2 exactly as a semi hedge. I do think they get at least 2 and in theory should just lay the -155 up front. Will see how the first match goes.

I can't find anything on whether they play extra time or go straight to penalties in this, if anyone knows that please advise

Won't be added to GC record but I do look for spots with the local club so I'll post it

Only bet on PHX games in USL soccer, I just don't follow the league much but Phx/El Paso/Tampa are the best teams in the league. After beating SD in April, Rising have played San Diego two more times this season and it was a loss and a draw. Last loss Rising had. On the Rising tonight, ML +101 4* and o2.5 -101 2*

Finally they confirmed that these matches go to extra time

Qatar is a basket case when it comes to time wasting

Still can't do full game tt but can at least do this one

1h Mexico tt o1 -105 6*

Just to prove I don't buy into jinxes, I dare Honduras to hold El Tris to no goals in the first 45, can't see how it doesn't push at worst barring an early red

Glad it worked out wise but those last 10 minutes, then the added 7....I wanted shelter

Mexico -1.25 -110 3*

Piss poor by US, they were the worse team out there tonight

No lines for semis but these are great for the gates

CA/MX has 1-0 or 2-0 maybe all over it...won't say which way I lean til the lines but I think they will be wrong

USA/Qatar, have fun, no reason to drink, the pace should be intoxicating

Likely be on Canada or draw if I play a side

No side in the US/Qatar match, thinking all plays will be on scoring a bunch. Game is in Austin, it will be loaded with HFA for the US and Qatar shows plenty of weakness on defense, they won't know anything about pressure til this one.

Beware US/Qatar is first up in Austin, I don't think that stadium has hosted anything of note, it's new...now they get the US semifinal game. It will be nuts.

But doubt as nuts as Houston for the Canada/Mexico game, might as well play in Guadalajara seriously. It will be a sell out and I hope Canada plan appropriately, think they can beat Mex but that atmosphere will be a one way sign of insanity

No crazy weather other than slight chance of rain. 90 degrees isn't scary.

USA/Qatar BTTS -105 6*

Sticking with thinking this is 4-1/4-2 type game, should be rockin'

The market clearly favors Canada not to score which I don't understand, guessing it's based on history

Will find a way to make betting them to not lose in regulation the best way I can, currently Canada or Draw is +135 for me and need to figure if playing both Canada ML and Draw are more valuable

No crazy weather other than slight chance of rain. 90 degrees isn't scary.

USA/Qatar BTTS -105 6*

Sticking with thinking this is 4-1/4-2 type game, should be rockin'
on this with you

• Love
Reactions: KJ
Any thoughts on 2nd half? Geez, USA playing like they're overmatched. It does look like Qatar is more athletic

Obv it's in the rear view mirror, hopefully

Mexico tt o1.5 +155 4*
Mexico -.5 corners -120 3*
Mexico PK -200 10*
1h Mex -.25 +119 2*
1h Mex ML +175
BTTS no -125 2*

Hope this it, reason I didn't play MEX clean sheat is just have enough on the rest of it and it correlates obviously

This really should be a mismatch but I know how that turns out

Still gotta play 'em

Back