• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Going to spain suggestions on tickets, etc

GWarner27

Meatballin' in Celtics Stadium
Flying to madrid 10/14 with the goal to go to Basque country that weekend for a match then UCL Atletico Madrid vs Liverpool Tuesday then next weekend somewhere down south

Weekend 1 Schedule:
Alaves vs Real Betis
Barcelona vs Valencia
Celta Vigo vs Sevilla
Espanyol vs Cadiz
Granada vs Atletico Madrid
Levante vs Getafe
Rayo Vallecano vs Elche
Real Madrid vs Athletic Bilbao

Real Sociedad vs Real Mallorca
Villarreal vs Osasuna

Weekend 2:
Athletic Bilbao vs Villarreal
Atletico Madrid vs Real Sociedad
Barcelona vs Real Madrid

Cadiz vs Alaves
Elche vs Espanyol
Getafe vs Celta Vigo
Osasuna vs Granada

Real Betis vs Rayo Vallecano
Sevilla vs Levante
Valencia vs Real Mallorca

Need ticket tips because when I was in portugal a few years ago i couldn't figure out how to buy Benfica-Porto tickets without going to the stadium and now with COVID rules i bet it's even more complicated. I'm normally a buy the cheapest ticket and find an open seat guy in the US, but figure I'm going to have to pay up for these this time (and i'm happy to do so).

Pardon me tagging but figured some of you might have a clue
@~Utah
@guaranteeed
@KJ
@EFC1878

Also GW have you decided against going to Qatar?

It makes sense since the Taliban headquarters there but that that was a thing

Also GW have you decided against going to Qatar?

It makes sense since the Taliban headquarters there but that that was a thing
nah still planning on going, what is the taliban part if that is meant to be serious

Where is home base?

fly to Madrid arrive 10/15 meeting a friend then likely out to San Sebastian for Sociedad match that weekend then back to madrid for Atleti then likely somewhere south for the final weekend then back to Madrid fly out 10/26

fly to Madrid arrive 10/15 meeting a friend then likely out to San Sebastian for Sociedad match that weekend then back to madrid for Atleti then likely somewhere south for the final weekend then back to Madrid fly out 10/26
Well at least you should get to see David Silva in action, an icon to many of us

Not sure about Spain but in England you have to sign up to be a member of the club

I tried for PSG in France and I could never figure it out. You might want to go to the Real Madrid subreddit … I font think those other teams will have pages but worth a shot there as well

Not sure about Spain but in England you have to sign up to be a member of the club

I tried for PSG in France and I could never figure it out. You might want to go to the Real Madrid subreddit … I font think those other teams will have pages but worth a shot there as well
Why aren't you a Spurs member at this point?

Taliban HQ is in Qatar. Be smart if you go
still a long way away, but i've had a lot of Qatari uber drivers in houston when i was consulting there and they made it sound like the safest place ever

• Haha
Reactions: KJ

this type of stuff i wouldn't know so i will check it out

i figure since they'd left they'd give me a truer story like when all the Russian barbers in NYC tell me they hate Putin and will never go back

Qatari story has been uniform that the government is swimming in oil money and shares very well with the common people

Sociedad-Mallorca shouldn't be a big draw unless the Nadal's are in town so i figure i can scoop them up at a ventana/taquilla when i get to San Sebastian or even on the way to the game day of.

Champions League for Liverpool sounds like a different ballgame however

Subreddit is smart, can usually just make a post and ask

I am pretty sure spain you can always just buy on the website

I checked and barca website you can buy tickets still for the game on monday

Champions league may be different, since allotments will go to liverpool fans as well, probly easier to get a ticket in the home section

i think sevilla-levante will be the next weekend since valencia is playing Mallorca who i would have just seen. I know that's a big study abroad city for americans

i think sevilla-levante will be the next weekend since valencia is playing Mallorca who i would have just seen. I know that's a big study abroad city for americans
Mallorca are owned by Nash and Sarver among others

If I lived in Spain I'd have season tickets for them, PHX repping on the island

But I'd never pass up the chance to see Las Palmas at home, seems incredible

GW Las Palmas play on the Canary Islands which could be a trip all by itself

If you go to Ibiza, at least take pics

I’ve known a few people to go to Qatar and enjoyed it. That being said none were with women
Ya it's basically a tourist spot if you meet the criteria.

World cup especially they will be on best behavior.

Fifa law basically takes over anyway

GW Las Palmas play on the Canary Islands which could be a trip all by itself

If you go to Ibiza, at least take pics
yep i did the Ibiza trip in 2015 went to bed at sunrise and lived on bocadillas

Surprised i didn't get covid then

Updated itinerary:
Fly to Madrid 10/14 land 10/15 train to San Sebastian (Sociedad vs Mallorca 10/16) maybe day trip to Bilbao 10/17 then train back to Madrid 10/18 (Atleti vs Liverpool 10/19) then train to Sevilla (Betis vs Leverkusen UEL 10/21, Sevilla vs Levante 10/23) train to Cadiz 10/24 then back to Madrid 10/25 fly home 10/26

Can only hope you'll be supporting the home team in CL, Sociedad get to see D Silva play, Mallorca owned by Sarver and Nash. Sounds like a blast. 4 matches in a week and a half is hardcore!

Sounds like an awesome time Gwarner. What airline you flying over to Espana with?
United, already found they stuck me with a 47-minute connection in Newark to go over to Spain and got them to switch me to an earlier flight since there's no chance i'd make that

$471 from DFW to Madrid ain't bad since supposedly nobody is traveling rn

Can only hope you'll be supporting the home team in CL, Sociedad get to see D Silva play, Mallorca owned by Sarver and Nash. Sounds like a blast. 4 matches in a week and a half is hardcore!
haha besides our 4-man i think i will certainly be rooting against EPL teams cuz i hate that patronistic place

may back down a little on the match count but when in rome...

All depends, some people like upper level for views, I'm more an upper part of the lower level. Not the kind that needs so low and can't really see the match.

Looks like section 1 or 20 puts you on the home side and pretty good seats for the first match

In general I at least need to be on sidelines, no ends

As for the CL match I assume you figured those would be pricey

Curious what you decide...be easy for me, I'd definitely try to find my way in with the Atleti supporters for that match

220 euro for the UCL, Sociedad priciest is 40 but i haven't bought that one yet

Can't imagine the rest will be pricey or run out so trying to figure out if it's worth being in other places but i have a bad feeling about being in an endzone and not being able to see shit on the other side of the field

if you want something holler, bought a polo today so i can fit in though i do think i'm gonna play Mallorca +1.25

oyarzabal out 7 weeks, but maybe Silva plays so i can see the magician

Back