• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Give a pick/Take a pick

i rather it be a dog cause i hit a way higher clip with them than favs but i agree with you on bearcats.. imo they way to good to blow this opportunity, they have proven they can play with the big boys, i think they roll this week and they beat irish in a few weeks also. this season setting up and they have the schedule to crash the playoffs this year!!!

i rather it be a dog cause i hit a way higher clip with them than favs but i agree with you on bearcats.. imo they way to good to blow this opportunity, they have proven they can play with the big boys, i think they roll this week and they beat irish in a few weeks also. this season setting up and they have the schedule to crash the playoffs this year!!!
I couldn’t agree more with you. I think they certainly crash the playoffs party if they beat Indiana and ND. Don’t see anyone in the AAC tripping them up.

I couldn’t agree more with you. I think they certainly crash the playoffs party if they beat Indiana and ND. Don’t see anyone in the AAC tripping them up.

the way things going i think it be really tough to keep them out if they do run the table, no matter how much they would hate to put them in!!!! not only will irish be a good win but ucf could very well be undefeated w a few good wins under their belts when they face them later in the year!!!

Back