• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Genesis Invitational

I like those....got 2 of 'em

Here's my outrights:

Bryson 16-1
Ancer 60-1
Homa 60-1

Hoping to see something fun like Hovland vs Spieth in matchups given where i see them priced in the outright market

These rankings are comprised of SG: BS (28%), SG: OTT (24%), SG: Putting Poa and fast (17%), SG: ARG (17%) and 3 Putt avoidance (14%).
  1. Dustin Johnson (+550)
  2. Jon Rahm (+1200)
  3. Bryson DeChambeau (+1700)
  4. Xander Schauffele (+1600)
  5. Si Woo Kim (+10000)
  6. Carlos Ortiz (+9000)
  7. Tony Finau (+2200)
  8. Bubba Watson (+5000)
  9. Justin Thomas (+1400)
  10. Rory McIlory (+1300)

I’m tempted as well at that price. He’s shown he can perform at tough tracks such as the Riv also.
Any info on his injury? He WD after one round at Torrey due to bad wrist, but could have just been an excuse for his poor score in Rd 1

Any info on his injury? He WD after one round at Torrey due to bad wrist, but could have just been an excuse for his poor score in Rd 1
I don’t have anything specific other than I didn’t see any signs of it at the Waste Management. He looked like his normal low floor and high ceiling guy there.

Tourney Futures

Finau ov Cantlay/DeChambeau/Brooks/Morikawa +400

...hoping Tony is the least inconsistent of the bunch this week

Na ov Bubba/Niemann/Homa/Ortiz +550
...boom or bust for Na at Riviera; four top 10's and four MC--taking a shot at the boom part of the equation this year

Top 10 Finish--Lanto Griffin +900
..play around the greens can cause him some trouble, but the putter is reliable, so worth a shot at this price

Top 10 Finish--Cameron Tringale +600
..quietly on a good tear lately and T3 here in '17

I've got a big pile of matchups this week...too many to type up so here's a screenshot....

Also added Bubba at 45-1

All matchups are 1x except I'm going right back to the Spieth well with Deki at 3x (I have a mix of -135 and -1.5 so it's basically -1 at -118)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-02-18 at 7.14.31 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-18 at 7.14.31 AM.png
    214.6 KB · Views: 10
I've got a big pile of matchups this week...too many to type up so here's a screenshot....

Also added Bubba at 45-1

All matchups are 1x except I'm going right back to the Spieth well with Deki at 3x (I have a mix of -135 and -1.5 so it's basically -1 at -118)
Was especially eyeing that Wolff one as well. BOL

Was especially eyeing that Wolff one as well. BOL
Yeah that one is probably most about an Ortiz fade than Wolff. +$$ was impossible to turn down when going against a guy that I like but a guy who has literally done it all with the putter recently. Betting that's not repeatable here.

I don’t have anything specific other than I didn’t see any signs of it at the Waste Management. He looked like his normal low floor and high ceiling guy there.
You're probably right, I just want to see him perform like a top 15 player before I back him to win, especially against a field like this one.

Just realized that neither Spieth nor Fowler are qualified for next week's WGC, and Fowler isn't currently in the Masters. Wild. Guess it's not just us average Joe's who see their golf game go to sh!t when they get married

Rd2 Matchup

Kokrak -0.5 ov Si Woo Kim -110

..tried to find a way to get on Kokrak pre-tourney, but couldn't find anything enticing--so, of course, he's on the front page after round 1. Kim lost strokes on approach yesterday and a tree-lined course doesn't make it easy to straighten out.

Rd2 3-balls

Gooch ov Grilllo/M Jones +160
fading the hot flatstick of Jones with the irons of Gooch

Brooks ov Xander/JT +150
..Schauffele is spraying it off the tee and Thomas seems to be having an off week--give me Koepka within striking range

End of round 2 leader:

DJ 9/1
Kokrak 20/1
Niemann 14/1
Keegan 66/1
Henley 80/1
Na 150/1
3 of my guys came 2nd.
Does that count?

I had meant to put in a saver bet on Burns just in case he did what he did.
Dang, my day was over before it even began.

Moving Day 3-balls
..all based on SG data for the first two rounds

C Davis ov Grace/Xander +200

JB Holmes ov Munoz/Bryan +163

Zalatoris ov Fitzpatrick/Brooks +200

S Harrington ov C Smith/Cantlay +425

Going to be a gong show today, for both golfers and bettors.

Tourney Winner -- DJ +350

..by the time they actually start the final round, I think +350 might be value. If he gets into the final group for rd4, it will probably be with two guys feeling the pressure of going for their first wins on tour.

..by the time they actually start the final round, I think +350 might be value. If he gets into the final group for rd4, it will probably be with two guys feeling the pressure of going for their first wins on tour.
This popped in my head as well.

With you

Didn’t really see much I liked today. Have that DJ +350 but also took him -135 in his 3 ball with Burns and Fitz. Obviously hoping he wins the whole thing but can still hit that 3 ball and him not win.
Don’t think Burns is going to be able to keep scrambling. Pressure going to get to him and Fitz

Back