• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Friday Discussion Thread

hoping marquez moves to a dog

leans:
marquez move to a dog please & thank you
WALKERT gross
CASTILLOL no thanks fading buehler
velasquez gross
andersoni gross
plesac gross
pineda because RYU is injured or his arm is dead or he's too fat to be good for a season longer than 60 games but holy hold your nose vs TOR and Romano with fastball splitter colome to close if the lead makes it to him (maybe 1H)
flexen as a dog would be interesting

Padres....big. This is based on me being a Cardinal fan. Every time I get excited about this team they lose. Super lock 100 * lol.
nice part for you is SD is dead and starting Velasquez who can only pitch against MIA is just another sign

hoping marquez moves to a dog

leans:
marquez move to a dog please & thank you
WALKERT gross
CASTILLOL no thanks fading buehler
velasquez gross
andersoni gross
plesac gross
pineda because RYU is injured or his arm is dead or he's too fat to be good for a season longer than 60 games but holy hold your nose vs TOR and Romano with fastball splitter colome to close if the lead makes it to him (maybe 1H)
flexen as a dog would be interesting
Ryu looked bad last time out but I expect a good effort from him. The main guys in pen should be rested so 5-6 from him works

not sure they get that, but Pineda is a real wildcard today and then the MIN bullpen behind him too so i'm not willing to lose a bet on them today
he's, more than not, been alternating starts but he's also tipping his pitches on top of being out of shape.. it'll get fixed next year but for now extra rest will do him good.. If you can get Vladdy to lose weight, pork belly lover Ryu can too

he's, more than not, been alternating starts but he's also tipping his pitches on top of being out of shape.. it'll get fixed next year but for now extra rest will do him good.. If you can get Vladdy to lose weight, pork belly lover Ryu can too

always the Toronto believer, Ryu has had a weight problem his entire careeer while Vladdy is 22 so i don't see it

Back