• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Friday Discussion Thread

not sure to laugh about the Dodgers, the umpires, or that i somehow bet the only SF blown save in what could have been a sweep

leans:
fried (way off this number was expecting to see WHEELER cheap at home)
coleG (figured he'd be a favorite even with the bad lineup since he trumps bullpen issues)
HAPP lol
peraltaWi (i mean this is just begging me to lose after laying off this team since the break where they haven't lost)
montas (kikuchi ain't right)
matz ew

Dodgers game was disgusting. Forget the overturned call at second, that was a strikeout he went around. period.
Lotta sketchy stuff this year.

I agree g.
Leaning matz and Toronto. Normally don’t like to back a pitcher against his old team but Matz at citi field in 2019 had an era in the mid 2s.

also feeling Atlanta.

not sure about happ. Better at home and angels offense been weak recently. Cobb been bad on the road tho. Might go with over there.

I like royals over tigers. Peralta been hot but he was on the royals in 2019 (didn’t pitch 2020) so they should have the edge against him.

only other things I have circled is cards reds over and reds but too expensive to pay that for ml

Also the marlins pads matchup is interesting. Thompson looks amazing. Might take marlins spread ff. Game under also possible but marlins pen scares me

Dodgers game was disgusting. Forget the overturned call at second, that was a strikeout he went around. period.

I agree g.
Leaning matz and Toronto. Normally don’t like to back a pitcher against his old team but Matz at citi field in 2019 had an era in the mid 2s.

also feeling Atlanta.

not sure about happ. Better at home and angels offense been weak recently. Cobb been bad on the road tho. Might go with over there.

I like royals over tigers. Peralta been hot but he was on the royals in 2019 (didn’t pitch 2020) so they should have the edge against him.

only other things I have circled is cards reds over and reds but too expensive to pay that for ml
Matz hasn’t been going deep in games and the pen is a mess and Mets offense has been hot. Kind of dig the over

I agree g.

also feeling Atlanta.

i'm not as worried about SP vs former teams

Cobb has been awesome lately so i'm surprised to read that

-what is this price on wheeler
-balt/wash over
-half of these come back wins are luckboxes, the other half they benefit from a shitty pen...TB's year maybe...woulud be incredible, Rays, Lightning and Bucs
-cin/stl over
-Cole, dogged even with out the sticky stuff
-would love to take Gio as a dog, but TLR going to ruin more careers after he tells them not to score too many runs
-sho should be back in the line up

TLDR; i like too much and i'm prepared to lose it all

i'm not as worried about SP vs former teams

Cobb has been awesome lately so i'm surprised to read that
Yea this month he’s looked great but Last month in June he gave up 17 earned runs in 19 ip. Road era 6.24 this year and averaging less than 5 ip in road starts

Back