• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Friday Discussion Thread

Disappointed not to see anything in this thread on Nuggets-Suns which is a very compelling series!

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
the barves are back

descla with a fresh pen
snell (ew)

wondering what this TOR/BOS line will be

I find it funny last game of Skubal/Giolito, Skubal was undervalued and now the next game, Giolito is undervalued.

Ever since he was "scratched" from his start and then came in after an opener, Stripling has looked better but his underlying numbers haven't changed much. He got crushed by the Red Sox, right before his switch flip.

I find it funny last game of Skubal/Giolito, Skubal was undervalued and now the next game, Giolito is undervalued.

Ever since he was "scratched" from his start and then came in after an opener, Stripling has looked better but his underlying numbers haven't changed much. He got crushed by the Red Sox, right before his switch flip.

yeah Stripling is who we think he is until he proves it, long way to go to do that

Rogers threw 28 in 2 innings last night, he did work b2b last year after 2ip (20 pitches) @ LAD so that suggests he's probably available. Helps that it's a new opponent and that he's a more important piece in the SF pen. McGe only threw 7 and 8 pitches his last two appearances taking the loss yesterday, but they were b2b and he has not worked b3b this season or in 2020 with LAD

I'm a little concerned with the SF bullpen, especially if those two arms are questionable. Desclafani has come back to earth thanks to LAD, not sure that happens tonight but he's not likely to go deep in the game

from yesterday, all should be fresh thanks to rain

well i'm a bit concerned i have nothing tonight. Not sure i want to go against Scherzer that bad even with a big price and how can i back Snell vs deGrom

I saw something in stripling’s numbers that were peculiar and interesting. I’ll share if he keeps it up.

Back