• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Football Week Two

No Jets ML??
I thought about it, I know belicheks record against rookie qbs, but felt more comfortable with points there, I think Salah against a rookie qb is going unnoticed, and this line is saying on neutral field Pats are 9 points better I dont see it. Would love it though

Dallas +140
Tennessee +6.5 -110
Tenny ML +230
Baltimore +170
Minnesota +170
San francisco -3 -110
New York Jets +6 -110
Cincinnati +105
Like the angles…fade the obvious overreactions from the opening week. Hope you get that Jets play but I worry with their trash O Line I’m subject to rooting for weekly.

That Tennessee line is nuts, I’ll be on some form of that too. 6.5 is always the scariest number in the NFL and Seattle has been maybe more solid on the road than at home the last few years. BOL today @guaranteeed

Like the angles…fade the obvious overreactions from the opening week. Hope you get that Jets play but I worry with their trash O Line I’m subject to rooting for weekly.

That Tennessee line is nuts, I’ll be on some form of that too. 6.5 is always the scariest number in the NFL and Seattle has been maybe more solid on the road than at home the last few years. BOL today @guaranteeed
Ya the titans was my favorite of the week, think if this was lined 8 days ago its 3

Seattle's defense was very bend dont break last week, colts missed three 4th downs in seattle territory, and colts had 10 minutes more possession, some better execution and it's a different game. Titans I am writing off as an outlier, and i expect a big reaction from them

I do think this game gets wild 45-21 kind affair
Ya, I think rodgers bounces back and puts up a ton, but lions showed last week they play hard, and Jerry goff can move the ball. I like em to get it anyway, just think it should be 3 points higher, basically 1 key number, but even if rodgers goes off and puts up 40 something, lions look competent enough to move the ball, which also scared me off pack spread since they'd need to be up over 17 in mid 4th

Back