• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

February Discussion Thread

Just went to bet the Kings and had a what the fuck moment. I can’t find any reason why, but the spread just dropped 2 pts. No injuries, no early drop from the open sharp as it went up from -2.5 to -3.5. WTF? I can’t figure this line movement out. Sigh, The mysteries of life.

Just went to bet the Kings and had a what the fuck moment. I can’t find any reason why, but the spread just dropped 2 pts. No injuries, no early drop from the open sharp as it went up from -2.5 to -3.5. WTF? I can’t figure this line movement out. Sigh, The mysteries of life.

Day before the Super Bowl, you're always gonna see weird spread movement.

So Kyrie is out and KD is questionable after getting pulled from the game last night but no-one actually knows where Kevin is.

We goin for it. Good pickup. Likely means Payton or rivers is traded out as we have an even bigger log jam at guard now since we got rose, who you know is gonna play and prob crunch time minutes, and gave up a guy we weren’t playing

Means Delon Wright should pull 32-34 minutes a night in Detroit. He hasn't been half bad. More minutes for the Josh Jackson reclamation project. Svi Mykhailiuk should see more minutes too.
Josh has played well as of late when I have actually watched.

Delon also hasn't been too bad.

The rook has been hurt, but was struggling before that.

Take a look at Detroit's wins this year, it cracks me up.

Wins:

Boston
Phoenix
Miami
Philadelphia
LA Lakers
Brooklyn

Now, obviously not all those teams were full strength but it is still impressive.

Also,

Took Lakers to double OT
Lost to Boston by a bucket

12-9-1 ATS
13-10 Over to under (streaky here)

Wins:

Boston
Phoenix
Miami
Philadelphia
LA Lakers
Brooklyn

Now, obviously not all those teams were full strength but it is still impressive.

Also,

Took Lakers to double OT
Lost to Boston by a bucket

12-9-1 ATS
13-10 Over to under (streaky here)

0-2 SU and ATS when favored. So basically your friends either play up to their opponent or they don't play well at all?

0-2 SU and ATS when favored. So basically your friends either play up to their opponent or they don't play well at all?
I'll be honest, I have said all year that they play hard...and that is true...

Some of the non-covers, their talent just couldn't hold up for 4 quarters...

I feel like they have only really been blown out in 4-5 games.

If you guessed AD avg more points than Julius Randle you’d be wrong. If you thought Embiid avg more rebounds than Julius you’d be wrong. If you thought dame shot a higher 3 pt % than Randle you’d be wrong as well

Am I crazy or are the nets actually buying into the fact they gotta play some defense? I even heard kyrie talking about defense the other day!!! They been holding teams to some lower scores than the 130s we saw early on! If they can just hold teams to 115 or less I dunno how anyone beats them? 7 game series those dudes are gonna hang 120+ at least 3-4 times!

Back