• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

February Discussion Thread

I forgot how much fun actual basketball is to watch! No more dribble...dribble...dribble. And forgot that all players should play on both sides of the court.
Awesome.

You know how much disdain I had for that offense.

Still mad that Detroit got cheap and gave you all CWood.

Fun team to watch now, no doubt.

Feels like Clips are winning by DDs but close at half. A bad finish for them.

That was an intense game last night Clippers vs Nets. The Clippers looked like they were going all out, and I‘m wondering how pumped up they can possibly get about playing the Cavaliers today. On the other hand, I would think the Cavaliers would want to see how they measure up against one of the better teams in the NBA...

So I had van fleet in my dfs lineup yesterday and still managed to not finish in any money!! Lmfao: just sad. Appears I’m terrible at this. Have like 5 bucks left of the 50 I left in to try it. Luckily I only been doing 1-2 a day with 1-5 dollar entry fees. Last night despite getting like 75 from van fleet only scored 266 which landed me 840 out of 3k. The other one I did no van fleet but scored 260 which landed me 1937 out of 5k! Lmao, fuck. Guess I coulda cashed in 50-50s but didn’t do any those as running out of money anx just can’t see reloading any my football winnings seeing how I havnt come close to cashing! I was only 4 points short of getting my money back! Lol. So I’ve basically scored between 220-270 in every contest so far!! It took 330ish to finish top 5-10 and that seems to be about the norm, I’m not approaching that number, im gonna really have to overhaul my strategy if I wanna continue trying this!! I do remember a time I had similar struggles with mlb but then I started winning money at that and ended up taking home a few thousand last year (on a $100 initial investment!).

That was an intense game last night Clippers vs Nets. The Clippers looked like they were going all out, and I‘m wondering how pumped up they can possibly get about playing the Cavaliers today. On the other hand, I would think the Cavaliers would want to see how they measure up against one of the better teams in the NBA...

Reggie Jackson started off great for me, I thought he be a great cheap play since nets defense so garbage! He had bout 17 dfs points at half but then scored next to nothing in 2nd half! Lol

That was an intense game last night Clippers vs Nets. The Clippers looked like they were going all out, and I‘m wondering how pumped up they can possibly get about playing the Cavaliers today. On the other hand, I would think the Cavaliers would want to see how they measure up against one of the better teams in the NBA..

The line has already dropped...

Game 6 of 6 on trip.... True getaway game after last night.

I'm sure these guys are ready to get back to warmer pastures.

Feels like a tight one.

Situational basketball calls for a look at CLE.

Is it just me or is porzingis one of the worst starters in the league. Completely useless defensively, and offence isn’t anything special

The line has already dropped...

Game 6 of 6 on trip.... True getaway game after last night.

I'm sure these guys are ready to get back to warmer pastures.

Feels like a tight one.

Situational basketball calls for a look at CLE.
One helluva 3rd quarter.

Situational basketball has left the building haha

So impressed with the Clips tonight...they get near 70 in 2h...

Helluva performance on the road in Game 6 of 6.

Scored my highest dfs total last night and was still 4-5 points out the money and a good 40-50 points away from top 10!! Lmao. I’m bout to give up, I just can’t figure out how these guys are hanging scores that equate to 40-45 per player average given the salary cap and how much the players cost!!

Oh and IQ is 2nd in rookie ppg behind only Edwards, despite playing less than 20 min a night

Quickley fucked me last night, or I guess Payton playing so well and keeping him on the bench did. I woulda gotten into the money had IQ gotten me more like the 25-30 he been putting up instead of freakin the 9 or 10 he scored (fantasy points not points in the game). Randle was a little disappointing, he was plenty good but I was hoping for monster production against a bulls team who soft inside. The 6 boards was a letdown!

So impressed with the Clips tonight...they get near 70 in 2h...

Helluva performance on the road in Game 6 of 6.

they def showed some heart bouncing back off the nets loss and like you said last game of trip and a b2b. I mean it was cavs but they been a decent team! Clippers dismantled them!

Are Knicks a playoff team in the East? I was shocked when I saw the records and what teams were way down at the bottom!!

Talk me off Nuggets tonight; Lakers first game back from 7 game 14 day roady
It makes sense.

But, so many "makes sense" situations simply don't play out anymore.

These guys get the best of everything in life with travel and comfort. It seems the days of capping it is nearly extinct. I'm not saying entirely, but it's definitely lost some of the edge.

It makes sense.

But, so many "makes sense" situations simply don't play out anymore.

These guys get the best of everything in life with travel and comfort. It seems the days of capping it is nearly extinct. I'm not saying entirely, but it's definitely lost some of the edge.

Situational capping has been surpassed by motivational capping.

Basically gotta pick the spots these mummied soy-boys are motivated to win.

can anyone explain the Brooklyn line? Books expecting rest? No OG tomorrow.

It figures the year the lottery is loaded the Knicks might sneak in as an 8 seed

lol. Very Knicks thing to do. Are there really that many good prospects coming out this year? I havnt followed college hoops this year so didn’t realize so many good ones playing! I watched some of uk/mizzou other day and shockingly i didn’t see any big time prospects on uk, bunch of freshman that gonna have to come back for another season as none looked developed enough to play nba ball yet!

lol. Very Knicks thing to do. Are there really that many good prospects coming out this year? I havnt followed college hoops this year so didn’t realize so many good ones playing! I watched some of uk/mizzou other day and shockingly i didn’t see any big time prospects on uk, bunch of freshman that gonna have to come back for another season as none looked developed enough to play nba ball yet!
Bj Boston was supposed to be a top 10 maybe even top 5 he’s shot really poorly.

Bj Boston was supposed to be a top 10 maybe even top 5 he’s shot really poorly.

his body really needs to fill out even if his shot starts falling. Per usual they full of 5 stars but these 5stars don’t look nothing like the wall’s and AD’s of the past! Could be good for the program, they will load up with several more 5 star guys next year and decent chance these kids on the roster now stick around and actually develop into what was expected of them! It be coach Cal’s oldest team in ages! Lol

his body really needs to fill out even if his shot starts falling. Per usual they full of 5 stars but these 5stars don’t look nothing like the wall’s and AD’s of the past! Could be good for the program, they will load up with several more 5 star guys next year and decent chance these kids on the roster now stick around and actually develop into what was expected of them! It be coach Cal’s oldest team in ages! Lol
No cohesion. Lack of practice and camp didnt help and not like they had an easy schedule to ease guys in

No cohesion. Lack of practice and camp didnt help and not like they had an easy schedule to ease guys in

all fair and as I mentioned it could be good for uk that they should all come back for another season, Cal doesn’t get that real often!!

I was shocked to see all the blue bloods that most likely not gonna make the tourney! So the Rona not just hurting Uk this year.

What’s going on with kd? If there’s a chance he has Covid why did they let him play a bit?

Hasn't he already had it!?
Shams reported that he tested negative 3 times, but someone who he was in close contact with had an inconclusive test and the second test results came back positrive during the game.. So he was pulled for contact tracing and not actually having it... also it's a myth you can't get it twice

Shams reported that he tested negative 3 times, but someone who he was in close contact with had an inconclusive test and the second test results came back positrive during the game.. So he was pulled for contact tracing and not actually having it... also it's a myth you can't get it twice
100% but they handled this probably the worst possible way

Taking my Knicks at home +1 in the matinee at the garden. Dame has an abdominal strain, missed thurs at sixers but expect him to go, knicks rested and w revenge from a winnable game at port they let slip away where they were down huge and fought back.

Back