• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Everything French Open

Djokovic has this match in his hands. He just has something mentally over Rafa. At least I will cash my Djokovic futures ticket when he crushes the Greek guy.

I got novak ml, and over 37.5!, joker finish this set, and a rafa comeback means break even... 6-4 joker in the 4th would be perfect

Wow that was high but Nadal is so dominant on clay.

But Joker secured his throne today.

I was busy but was trying to get down on him live after first set. F*

My 2 cents for the WTA event

Like the Russian for the ladies final. I've seen her play some tough clay-surfaced tennis in non-Slam events in the past, and the Czech to me was very lucky to get past Coco in their QF: both Pavlyuchenkova & Coco have strong serves, and that's what bothered Krejčíková in that QF 1st set, but Coco just showed her age in the big moments (she blew 5 set pts, mostly through shitty nervous serving), then for most of the 2nd set her mind was still in the 1st set, but even then when she finally woke up Krejčíková's seeming dominance suddenly got upended and it could easily have become a match again, but Coco left her run too late. Sakkari's loss to the Czech was simply a case for me of the Greek getting too high off her QF win, plus for me her game isn't about the clay either (yet she still only lost 9-7 in the 3rd: she was there for the taking and the Czech couldn't dismantle her like Pavly dismantled Sabalenka 6-0 in the 3rd a couple of rounds before). The thing the Czech has going for her imo is her game is specifically suited to clay, and the Russian does have the ability to get down on herself. The important thing to watch (esp. for live bettors) will be how fast the Russian starts. While both are playing in their first Slam final, the Russian had played in 6 Slam QF before this tournament (thus paid her dues) whereas the Czech made the Slam QF-stage for the first time ever here, so the experience adv. such as it is definitively belongs to the Russian (I've seen some filler about how the Czech's two Slam doubles titles count, but for me that's almost irrelevant. Having a partner right by your side to help calm you emotionally and bring you out of your own negative mental inertia is a world apart from being completely alone with no one to turn to when things are sliding away from you in the arena of a Slam singles final. If anything that doubles finals experience will only amplify the coming occasion for how much more daunting it is). Normally I'd take the Over with two first time finalists whose odds are so evenly matched and not worry about the SU result, but the Russian winning the 1st set (even a tight one) could readily see his affair then quickly slide away from the Czech and deliver a 6-0/6-2 2nd set (which then renders irrelevant how the 1st went for Over bettors).

If despite my views someone thinks the Czech shows, then for me the better bet to place rather than SU ones would be either Over 12.5 games for her, or Over for the match (bets that allow for her showing only to lose SU but still cash). For me I find it very hard to envision that the strength of Pavly's serve will allow for her to get hammered by some lopsided scoreline, barring some stupid (but technically not impossible) emotional meltdown on the big stage (anyone recall Lisicki crying during her '13 Wimbledon final? that kind of level of ineptitude). IMO she'll get her share of games to support the Over bets of those who believe in the Czech. And of course because I can see the Russian winning in straights, the individual Over bet for her (12.5 games) holds no attraction for me. 6-whatever 6-whatever is just as possible in my mind as any other scoreline upon her winning it.

Last edited:
My 2 cents for the WTA event

Like the Russian for the ladies final. I've seen her play some tough clay-surfaced tennis in non-Slam events in the past, and the Czech to me was very lucky to get past Coco in their QF: both Pavlyuchenkova & Coco have strong serves, and that's what bothered Krejčíková in that QF 1st set, but Coco just showed her age in the big moments (she blew 5 set pts, mostly through shitty nervous serving), then for most of the 2nd set her mind was still in the 1st set, but even then when she finally woke up Krejčíková's seeming dominance suddenly got upended and it could easily have become a match again, but Coco left her run too late. Sakkari's loss to the Czech was simply a case for me of the Greek getting too high off her QF win, plus for me her game isn't about the clay either (yet she still only lost 9-7 in the 3rd: she was there for the taking and the Czech couldn't dismantle her like Pavly dismantled Sabalenka 6-0 in the 3rd a couple of rounds before). The thing the Czech has going for her imo is her game is specifically suited to clay, and the Russian does have the ability to get down on herself. The important thing to watch (esp. for live bettors) will be how fast the Russian starts. While both are playing in their first Slam final, the Russian had played in 6 Slam QF before this tournament (thus paid her dues) whereas the Czech made the Slam QF-stage for the first time ever here, so the experience adv. such as it is definitively belongs to the Russian (I've seen some filler about how the Czech's two Slam doubles titles count, but for me that's almost irrelevant. Having a partner right by your side to help calm you emotionally and bring you out of your own negative mental inertia is a world apart from being completely alone with no one to turn to when things are sliding away from you in the arena of a Slam singles final. If anything that doubles finals experience will only amplify the coming occasion for how much more daunting it is). Normally I'd take the Over with two first time finalists whose odds are so evenly matched and not worry about the SU result, but the Russian winning the 1st set (even a tight one) could readily see his affair then quickly slide away from the Czech and deliver a 6-0/6-2 2nd set (which then renders irrelevant how the 1st went for Over bettors).

If despite my views someone thinks the Czech shows, then for me the better bet to place rather than SU ones would be either Over 12.5 games for her, or Over for the match (bets that allow for her showing only to lose SU but still cash). For me I find it very hard to envision that the strength of Pavly's serve will allow for her to get hammered by some lopsided scoreline, barring some stupid (but technically not impossible) emotional meltdown on the big stage (anyone recall Lisicki crying during her '13 Wimbledon final? that kind of level of ineptitude). IMO she'll get her share of games to support the Over bets of those who believe in the Czech. And of course because I can see the Russian winning in straights, the individual Over bet for her (12.5 games) holds no attraction for me. 6-whatever 6-whatever is just as possible in my mind as any other scoreline upon her winning it.
Great write up. I was leaning over as there should be tons of nerves on both sides and even w a lead I could see the winner struggling to close it out in a tidy fashion but I’m gonna wait live and see how the match looks

They've screwed the court with a heavy watering (according to what I'm listening to). One sliced forehand early died like it was a drop shot. Heavy slow court hurts the Russian more than the Czech from where I'm sitting.

Posted at 1-2 40-40 in the 1st

They've screwed the court with a heavy watering (according to what I'm listening to). One sliced forehand early died like it was a drop shot. Heavy slow court hurts the Russian more than the Czech from where I'm sitting.

Posted at 1-2 40-40 in the 1st
Yeah she’s looking like this is gonna be a 20 min match. Gotta feel bad for her

Back