• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Everything French Open

berrettini had 3 bp's across 3 service games..... mentally stinks to lose the set, but hopefully he keeps his head up knowing it was that close

2 b2b lost first serves when he had the mini break lead (didn't see his first service lost that tiebreaker.....but that was pretty much how many points he lost on it the entire set)

Yeah that's ridiculous....I think I heard the announcers say they extended/relaxed the measures too, today that us

Unglued Joker is the worst Joker to have money on. Happy to come out of that one in good shape and not sure how I play anything except Nadal at this point

The greek seems to be carrying a huge tariff vs. Barbora K.
Maria covered for me as a dog last time out, but a big leap from +142 to -170 at this stage.

LFG Sakkari!

Will play the first match live... if zidansek looks shaky/nervous early may take her to get rolled set 1, or atleast early... and come back on her set 2. Depends on how it crumbles

No 6-1/0 but 2 for 4 on breaks no lower than +123 on each...lets see if she can hold, got to 2 on the 2 lovers and had break chances

Back