• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Everything French Open

You don’t think he can get to at least 1 tb
Without looking at box score I think tsitsipas struggled in his last matches serving but I give my credit to his Spanish opponent...I really don't think isner breaks once minus mental lapses (aka 2+ double faults )

BPs on every service game so far..... 2 for 13 on conversions!... come on!!... get to set 3, and I'm playing 6-0/6-1's

Oh wait...did you mean tiebreaker? Or break of serve...just realizing now... unable to watch anymore at the moment but tsitsipas getting to his first serves more is a good sign

Tsitsipas even covers the alternate spread! Wowza...but when down a break typically give up the set (with big servers)

Good luck on the action, scope.
Thanks man

Starting with these...

M. Cecchinato +1.5 Games +104
D. Schwartman -7.6 Games +100

I know kohlschreiber just beat karatsev, which is pretty impressive, but I don't think he has the power to consistently push schwartzman.... its a big spread, but going to start there, and wait for ingame breaks/blow out sets, if thesis plays out. 5'10 kohlscreiber will get broken, can schwartzman hold his serve?

Waiting live on sinner.

I want to play Struff so bad, feel like that's disrespectful, but his no name on the surface opponent has blasted through his opponents at the FO, and he does have 4 titles ON clay in past 10 months... but I'm going to be slapping myself when/if struff wipes him.

K. Muchova -3.5 Games -103
K. Muchova -5.5 Games +220 (Smaller)
M. Kostyuk -4.5 -115

this whole thread of people should be on muchova with the comments of sloane mentioned in the past :D

Krejcikova/svitolina is a battle! be careful on thinking svitolina is cheap here, may actually be value on her opponent... sitting back and may add something live if it presents itself.

Have a wedding tomorrow so won't be around much, if at all, after 11~

Damn. I played musetti.

Struff 1st set and +games

I like kolhy getting games from Diego. Better serve and think he can hold enough to get deep in sets.

might look at koepfer + games. Not impressed w fed and koepfer should test him

I’ll likely play coco somehow. Both power players but she’s by far the better mover. Will come down to nerves.

I’ll wait for sloane/muchova live bc never know what Sloane we get. If it’s the one who played Navarro she loses bad. If it’s the one who beat pliskova she’s gonna likely win

Thanks man

Starting with these...

M. Cecchinato +1.5 Games +104
D. Schwartman -7.6 Games +100

I know kohlschreiber just beat karatsev, which is pretty impressive, but I don't think he has the power to consistently push schwartzman.... its a big spread, but going to start there, and wait for ingame breaks/blow out sets, if thesis plays out. 5'10 kohlscreiber will get broken, can schwartzman hold his serve?

Waiting live on sinner.

I want to play Struff so bad, feel like that's disrespectful, but his no name on the surface opponent has blasted through his opponents at the FO, and he does have 4 titles ON clay in past 10 months... but I'm going to be slapping myself when/if struff wipes him.

K. Muchova -3.5 Games -103
K. Muchova -5.5 Games +220 (Smaller)
M. Kostyuk -4.5 -115

this whole thread of people should be on muchova with the comments of sloane mentioned in the past :D

Krejcikova/svitolina is a battle! be careful on thinking svitolina is cheap here, may actually be value on her opponent... sitting back and may add something live if it presents itself.

Have a wedding tomorrow so won't be around much, if at all, after 11~
Alcarez is good but stuff had the most impressive win in beating rublev. Alcarez hasn’t faced a big server yet, if stuff can win high % of his first serve points in a straight fwd match. If not, and they get into long extended rallies adv stuff. I played 1st set bc he seems to come out strong but will trade live accordingly.

Kenin doing work.
I have no idea how she reacquires the ball on her toss. She keeps her head down so long.
She has a weird body type. If you didn't know who she was, she just wouldn't appear to be athletic.

Kenin doing work.
I have no idea how she reacquires the ball on her toss. She keeps her head down so long.
She has a weird body type. If you didn't know who she was, she just wouldn't appear to be athletic.
She’s still a mess. That serve needs work but I like her trying to be aggressive and her intensity

We were so on point w Struff. Experience and serve too much for the kid. 2nd set made it interesting but once he lost the tb he was shot and had nothing

I understand its nadal and all, but man I'd actually rather watch any of these girl matches instead

alright fellas, good luck today.... I'll most likely be on koepfer at some point, and will look to compound berrettini if he is ripping it.

While I like coco, and she is one of a few in womens tennis that has a first serve that is a get out of jail free card, her 2nd serve can be a problem, if there is a slight meltdown, I may compound it with brady to, but tighter (so maybe*** next service break, not necessarily full game winner, if that makes sense. But I'll most likely let it be

Last edited:
Want to pull the trigger on garin in some fashion over medibear, as he just beat him facing only 1 bp, but he’s struggled a bit this Roland garros and med has looked solid.

possible Serena over. She doesn’t make anything easy rn

fokina interests me although coming off 2 5 setters but not sure what delboner has done to warrant his line

lmao.... rybakina baby, hope she 6-0's here, added fokina (hopefully with you), and will prob play zverev spreads, just need him to not begin double fault antics, otherwise he should take care of business

Zverev game spreads for set 2, and 6-0/1's, and game breaks ..... nishkori won 35% of his first serves.... and his 2nd serve won't hold up as high as it was.... if game gets out of hand early, it'll only roll harder

Back