• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Everything French Open

pb278817

“No, you idiot. Hawks eat squirrels!”
Discuss away

Women’s- Mertens to win quarter +750
Like my chances of her getting to the quarters where she’ll most likely play iga or muguruz.

R1- Iga under 17.5 x2 -120

Had a nice live play on andujar over thiem after going up a break in the 3rd.

I think last year I said look out for Ruud, and Humbert.... well Ruuds draw got easier with no thiem, and he should make it to the QFs (or round of 32) where Zverev is lined up for him (if he makes it) .... Humbert gets joker early, so may just look to back the spread and trade that one live. Will always have money on tsitsipas.... think he has everything, and we know he can beat anyone. His ride is to the QFs vs Medvedev is pretty resistance free, after korda (who is a good first server), he has isner/krajinovic/milos, this big servers are just not going to break tsitsipas, and one bad service game, it unravels.

I'll try my best to get thoughts on here, but may not go full steam ahead until tuesday.... Sakkari/Badosa looking to back early and often. Sakkari is in the barty/swiatek/coco/kenin/svitolina - even mertens/martic/jabuer/pegula/alexandrova - side of the draw, its stacked.... badosa has osaka early, and then I see no super threats - bencic/bertens/konta/andreescu aren't bad, but wouldn't be shocked if they're taken out earlier., and that gets her to the semis match

Thiem looked like shit. Even up early.

tough capping early. So many have injury concerns (roger, Barty, etc) or have been off a while or horrid form. Tsitsipas is in best form, neither rafa nor Novak looked their best prior to the French but can never count them out. I’ll be waiting to fade Serena just not sure begu is the one but I’ll be watching live in case she is lol

tomorrow I like Korda. He just won Parma and is good on clay. Martinez is eh, I watched him vs a washed gasquet and he didn’t impress me. Low serve % just a clay court baseliner but Korda should dictate the points.

also like Ostapenko over Kenin. Hate going against the grit of Sofia but she’s in shit form and former champ jelena is having a bit of a career resurgence. Think she wins comfortably

If serenas service games look shaky, I may take lopsided set figures for begu, small again, but worth it imo

For sure. apparently hurt (or playing hurt atleast).... .Tsonga up 2 mini breaks and loses 4th set TBer :(

lets go begu
When is Mugu not hurt? She always seems to be hurt or that's the reason she doesn't close things out. Such a good player, but gets in her own way more than not.

Discuss away

Women’s- Mertens to win quarter +750
Like my chances of her getting to the quarters where she’ll most likely play iga or muguruz.

R1- Iga under 17.5 x2 -120
6-0 first set and still goes over. Damn

Man if Pera can get more first serves in she's not at a bad price (+1500~) but I'm not touching it

In the first set, pera lost 5 more total points (17/35 to bartys 17/30), but bartys 1st serve % was 80% (most likely unsustainably high) and peras was 40% (most likely unsustainably low)

I blink and Badosa is done, I think Nishikori isn't done yet but not watching it live, just off "box score"

Went and picked up a bagel sandwich - sesame Seed bagel, bacon, egg, and a hash brown patty....delicious

Back