• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Ehlers sog prop

pb278817

“No, you idiot. Hawks eat squirrels!”
A friend texted me the other day ehlers is 18-5 on his sog prop this year. Surely like every trend once it gets posted, it’ll go up in flames. But gonna bet it blindly and hope the rate continues.

3/6
Over 2.5 -125

A friend texted me the other day ehlers is 18-5 on his sog prop this year. Surely like every trend once it gets posted, it’ll go up in flames. But gonna bet it blindly and hope the rate continues.

3/6
Over 2.5 -125
Great I’m hammering the under

you’re welcome

3/6
Over 2.5 -125
My sarcastic comment was the only thing worth noting in this post

Back