• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

ECSF: Nets vs Bucks Discussion

Chase the over on this one....
Gonna play overs 1Q..2Q...3Q...4Q...1H...FG....1H TT And FG TT....
10 total plays to chase.......

Boston was, too.

Interesting series. How many stops can the Nets make? I think you simply need to beg Giannis to shoot. Like allow him to literally shoot 5 footers.

Well that depends which Milwaukee team is this the same team we saw in the regular season not played defense and three point shooting a major issue... from what we saw in game 1 there D is non existent and maybe the heat werent that good and made Milwaukee look better... but this team reminds me of the same team in regular season

it's interesting to see the line reaction; was -3.5/-4 game 1 then harden goes out in the first minute and now game 2 is -1.5? I'm okay with Harden being worth those points, but let's be real it was a 19 point game with 3.5 to go in the fourth and the game ended closer than it really was. I'm trying to make sense of the this move cause I don't feel it's adjusting for how poorly that defense was in game 1 either for the Bucks. Comes down to Middleton for me, Giannis will get his but if Middleton is off there isn't enough scoring to cover Durant/Uncle Drew and we saw that game 1. Let's not forget it's still Bud at the helm...made the line the closer to 3/3.5

There usually isnt much game 1 line adjustment... i think line move is strictly a move cuz of Harden i dont think books would adjust line based off how game 1 went ... that would mean there initial line/thinking was wrong on game imo... I think general consensus is public still thinking mil good n see plenty of ppl takin mil on bounce back game.. but if they dont tighten up the D they will go down 2-0

I think the move is a sharp one considering the Nets looking 20 points better without Harden. Durant played 40 mins, and Irving 44. That’s a ton for only one off day. Blake had 35. I think Nets rebound with a full effort on the road in g3 with 2 days off.

I was on the Nets, too, and have them to win the East at +100. But I don’t like the situation here for them.

it's interesting to see the line reaction; was -3.5/-4 game 1 then harden goes out in the first minute and now game 2 is -1.5? I'm okay with Harden being worth those points, but let's be real it was a 19 point game with 3.5 to go in the fourth and the game ended closer than it really was. I'm trying to make sense of the this move cause I don't feel it's adjusting for how poorly that defense was in game 1 either for the Bucks. Comes down to Middleton for me, Giannis will get his but if Middleton is off there isn't enough scoring to cover Durant/Uncle Drew and we saw that game 1. Let's not forget it's still Bud at the helm...made the line the closer to 3/3.5
It was a 19 pt game w 3:40 left and the nots didn’t score another point. Yes, I had them live -8.5 and had to watch them chase Connaughton off the 3 point line w 14.6 sec left and let him take the layup. Good play, only they let him take the layup and instead of backing away bc the points are meaningless they give up a touch foul, and of course he makes the layup to lose by 8 instead of 9. Moose was loose. Lol

Was all in on taking the g1 loser to win the series but Jimmy's injury screwed that number all to hell and I actually don't think the Nets are going to be impacted nearly as much as the line suggests in this series. Prolly still value w/the Nets series tbh.

Really not sure about tonight, lean Crooklyn for sure but most interested in seeing how the Nets defense plays.

Can the Nets bench duplicate their performance? Will the Bucks only shoot 20% from 3 point land - season avg around 38% (I think).
Rebounding should lean towards the Bucks especially if Blake doesn’t repeat his performance.
Thinking the Bucks know they can’t go down 0-2 and will play hard all night.

I’m leaning Bucks because Irving and Durant haven’t been pressed minutes wise like this with basically one day off. But the Nets were 30 points better, yes 30, after falling behind 20-11 early.

It will take more than a mere regression to the mean shooting wise for them to overcome that.

One big angle I'm asking myself is...does Blake go off again and score like that tonight?

Blake could have been awful and they likely still win. I’m banking on less effective minutes from KD and Kylie. Also they at some point will need Jeff Green.

It was a 19 pt game w 3:40 left and the nots didn’t score another point. Yes, I had them live -8.5 and had to watch them chase Connaughton off the 3 point line w 14.6 sec left and let him take the layup. Good play, only they let him take the layup and instead of backing away bc the points are meaningless they give up a touch foul, and of course he makes the layup to lose by 8 instead of 9. Moose was loose. Lol
Lol….I had their TT over 122…….needed 7 points from the scrubs and they score nada last 4 minutes…..looking like another under tonight…..

Lol….I had their TT over 122…….needed 7 points from the scrubs and they score nada last 4 minutes…..looking like another under tonight…..
Brutal bro. I knew when Forbes hit a 3 to cut it from 14 to 11 w over a minute left I was fucked. I was like just get me a bucket, a foul, something, then when they didn’t score I was like just don’t give up a 3 and watch the bucks go for the layup and I’m like ok still up 9 and then hear the whistle lol. Awful

Embarrassing performance- Nets series bets have to feel strong with no hedging involved. Blow out loss in all accounts. Embarrassed I put my $$ behind them.

Coach Bud is just not playoff material... they need to have regular season coach and playoff coach...
And in the end, Giannis needs to be a leader... He has the supporting cast, he needs them to step up, but it's also on him to make sure they do

Coach Bud is just not playoff material... they need to have regular season coach and playoff coach...
And in the end, Giannis needs to be a leader... He has the supporting cast, he needs them to step up, but it's also on him to make sure they d
Spot on D

Though the games really haven’t been competitive, the Nets have done what they’re supposed to do at home. Let’s see if it continues in Milwaukee (not saying it won’t).

Mucks have never won a series after going down 0-2 in franchise history (0-15) and it ain't gonna change here.

That being said, they are in an exceptional spot for Game 3.

Mucks have never won a series after going down 0-2 in franchise history (0-15) and it ain't gonna change here.

That being said, they are in an exceptional spot for Game 3.
I can’t trust this team although they’ve played about as piss poor as possible in games 1 and 2 and you gotta figure the nets outside of KD and Kyrie don’t continue to put up these numbers

If bucks cant win without kyrie and harden bud and everyone needs to go..... Nets are screwed they have no PG ... Blake hurting... depth now a major issue there offense is gonna be non existent... they can let Durant get his and stop everyone else ... he just doesnt have the help

Back