• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

ECSF: Hawks vs Sixers

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Let's get some discussion here. I know we have an avid Hawks fan and a few Philly guys.

What's JoJo status? Game 1 line indicates he is out.

Let's get some discussion here. I know we have an avid Hawks fan and a few Philly guys.

What's JoJo status? Game 1 line indicates he is out.
Torn meniscus for a guy his size, not sure if/when he plays he's even half as productive as usual. Prolly value on Hawks for the series...I think...chewing on it.

Will we see faster pace from the Hawks against Philly? Liking Hawks and overs in this series myself…..

Obviously the tenor of this series is all about the big man.

I am not hating on the Hawks but at full health this one is 5/6 games..

I'll be very interested in the pace in this one.

What’s with the steam to 3.5? Mr. Glass and the face of a single digit win tank process going to play?

Obviously at 4.5 now he's going to play

Thing is an the deuce said, there are many more questions than answers. If he shows that the knee is no problem and can be active around the rim I believe that's good for under but neither believe he will be 100% nor taking a stance up front on the total. Will be interesting to watch for it live though.

Wish I was able to post this weekend...

Had Hawks and overs.

It is really something, what the Hawks are doing.

Defense has been pretty solid. Capella not getting any pub but he is a beast and obviously TRAE is way ahead of schedule.

The way for this team to beat the 76ers is obviously pushing the tempo and making the big man keep up.

I believe overs will be solid plays all series long

Still believe Embiid is a ? He could go down at anytime.

Small play on ATL +6 for me...

Much larger on the overs 224.5

I have Butterflies and Im not even playing lol.

Still believe Embiid is a ? He could go down at anytime.

Small play on ATL +6 for me...

Much larger on the overs 224.5

I have Butterflies and Im not even playing lol.
Should be a shootout again, hopefully.

Figure Trae ain't gonna get the calls on his 'flops' tonight with these refs.

Who knows though, league is more of a crapshoot than ever this season.

The Atlanta Hawks trailed the host Philadelphia 76ers by 18 points after three quarters but emerged victorious:

In the history of best-of-7 NBA playoff games beginning in 1947, road teams down 18 points as late as after three quarters had a game record of only 1-47 (.021).

The Atlanta Hawks thus achieve a grade-A in-game comeback.

• The 76ers were 165-0 in the past 25 seasons when leading by at least 25 points at any point in the game (regular season or playoffs).

• At one point, Philadelphia had a win probability percentage of 99.7 (the highest it got in Game 4 was 95.5%).

In the past two postseasons, Rivers-coached teams are 11-5 when having at least a 16-point lead in a playoff game. Every other team in the NBA is 76-3 in that span.

:bluehead: :danceparty: :bluehead:

• The 76ers were 165-0 in the past 25 seasons when leading by at least 25 points at any point in the game (regular season or playoffs).

• At one point, Philadelphia had a win probability percentage of 99.7 (the highest it got in Game 4 was 95.5%).

In the past two postseasons, Rivers-coached teams are 11-5 when having at least a 16-point lead in a playoff game. Every other team in the NBA is 76-3 in that span.

:bluehead: :danceparty: :bluehead:
Glenn Rivers!

Sixers have coddled Simmons for far too long now.

His game has never improved.

Something has to be done.

As for Doc.

Dude is a great coach...

...at killing momentum.

No coach is better at this and it was cemented last night when he lost an 'un-losable' game.

Big question now is are the Sixers mentally fortified to win this series as the better team and they are the better team by a large margin.

Big question now is are the Sixers mentally fortified to win this series as the better team and they are the better team by a large margin.
Really a defining game tomorrow night for this franchise...

Have no faith in Philly at that price. Ben Simmons looks completely checked out & Doc has nothing up his sleeve coaching-wise

Back