• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

ECSF: Hawks vs Sixers

that pic of Simmons shooting is hilarious.
but does he really shoot that way? with his shooting hand sideways/diagonal?
if so, why tf hasn’t anyone changed that. you can’t shoot like that.

debating how i want to attack this one...emkee has a great angle for #1 seeds in game 7's... BetCrimes "under" trend is in play here. hmm

Bens gotta leave Philly. He needs to play alongside a scoring guard as it won’t magnify his lack of shot. Just let him pass, rebound, defend in transition. I could see a swap of lillard/Simmons and picks obv but he’d be killer in la

Bens gotta leave Philly. He needs to play alongside a scoring guard as it won’t magnify his lack of shot. Just let him pass, rebound, defend in transition. I could see a swap of lillard/Simmons and picks obv but he’d be killer in la
That contract isn't tradeable.

Back