• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Early Superbowl matchups.

I think the defense is filthy....Brees will be fine in a month imo
I know he will be fine and he was fine last year.

The defense was nasty last year as well.

I am not a firm believer in this offense to get to the game.

With that being said, they prolly win it all after that fuckjob last year ;)

I know he will be fine and he was fine last year.

The defense was nasty last year as well.

I am not a firm believer in this offense to get to the game.

With that being said, they prolly win it all after that fuckjob last year ;)

I think they do it. Mike Thomas changes that whole offense, I also think the D is better than last year.

Rivers/Brees bowl and a team they both played for at the same time won't even be in it.

In AFC it's either KC, Pitt... possibly Indy, Tenn, OAK (yes, I know).
In NFC I think it could be NO, GB, TB, Sea, AZ, LAR.

Aft week 12... sticking with KC... actually tempted to switch back to either TB or NO... but for now will stick with KC v LAR

Aft week 12... sticking with KC... actually tempted to switch back to either TB or NO... but for now will stick with KC v LAR

KC is so fucking loaded, how do you stop these guys? you almost have to play zone for a half then blitz the second half just to throw Mahomes off. Kid has it all, escapability, awareness, accuracy, cannon of an arm, high football IQ, leader...

I am just being a little contrarian going with the colts in the AFC, but fuck, I can't see anyone stopping the Chiefs in that conference.

You know old ass Ben will get hurt soon, and probably Rivers. Can't trust Lamar in a big game, Titans could run this end stretch maybe.

I think that Seattle's defense will change the narrative by the end of the season. Adams getting healthier and is a playmaker. I previously said Dunlap would just add a 15 yd penalty to every game but the line dominated the Eagles and he at the very least has added depth. You don't need a top tier D to get to the SB.

Elite QB? check

Elite wr? check

Now Carson back to give them the run game for when they need to grind. Hyde as a complimentary back is much more of a threat. They can score with anyone in the league. DK is gonna have some kind of insane playoff game mark my words.

Rams have a pretty elite defense when they are healthy and won't do shit because Goff is trash. WR core is great and he just can't make it happen.

TB just too many egos for me to think they can pull it all together and play team football down the stretch.

GB- they look unstoppable offensively when clicking. Defense will get exposed in the playoffs- they'll be a heavy fave and as soon as they face a team that can run the ball and smack Rodgers in the mouth they're in trouble. Congrats to the 1 win vs a playoff team this season so far, I'll be on the Titans ML heavy in a couple weeks.

Saints- you need a qb. D is better than advertised but Brees is the best option to win imo and he has a noodle arm now.

If the SB ended up Sea/KC I'd be heavy on the KC ML and over. KC to me is still far and away the best football team. Outside of Pat going down the season is theirs to lose.

After week 14 I am still on KC v LAR.
Don't buy GBs ability to play tough playoff football. Saints too inconsistent. TB Brady hot and cold. Seattle defense still questionable.
Only other AFC teams I could see making it are Buff and possibly indy or tenny.

Akers makes the Rams a complete team. Versatile offense, can throw long or short, run inside or out. Great D line, can get to passer and close off the run. A shutdown corner to close off half the field. How many other teams can check all those boxes?

Saints - Brees is short passing only, otherwise when Lattimore is on they check the rest of the boxes
Packers - D Line not great against run, 4.6 YPC, otherwise they check the rest of the boxes
Seattle - No shutdown corner
Tampa - short passing only
KC - super charged offense hides below average D line, lack of shutdown corner
Pitts - no run game, not much deep passing either
Buff - run D suspect
Indy - average pass rush, no shutdown corner
Tenn - average D Line
Balt/Cle - you saw their defenses last night.

KC-NO if I had to make the call

I think the only way KC does not make it at this point is if they lose to Tennessee in the Divisional Round. Baltimore to win the AFC is also now a decent value. They should finish 11-5/10-6 at worst and get a 5 or 6 seed. No homer, I don’t see KC losing short of a performance like we saw this week. And still it was 30-10 at one point.

NO, GB, LAR. Really depends on the matchups. I know GB has beaten NO but there is a pattern of GB not showing up defensively in big spots. Mostly Mike McCarthy but last year as well.

Go back through the weeks ive been very high on the Rams. Gandy makes great points. Goff is the only concern.

I’m still bullish on the seachickens. Why change what I have thought most the year? I’d love to see bills beat kc but if ya made me put the house on any team it be kc. They really need to get those red zone issues worked out tho!!

Is it crazy to think packers having home field would actually be a disadvantage to them? No fans and certainly don’t think packers built for the freezing cold!! They gonna run into a team who goes up there and bullies them on the ground.

KC-NO if I had to make the call

I think the only way KC does not make it at this point is if they lose to Tennessee in the Divisional Round. Baltimore to win the AFC is also now a decent value. They should finish 11-5/10-6 at worst and get a 5 or 6 seed. No homer, I don’t see KC losing short of a performance like we saw this week. And still it was 30-10 at one point.

NO, GB, LAR. Really depends on the matchups. I know GB has beaten NO but there is a pattern of GB not showing up defensively in big spots. Mostly Mike McCarthy but last year as well.

Go back through the weeks ive been very high on the Rams. Gandy makes great points. Goff is the only concern.
Agree about KC. I can see only Tennessee and maybe Indy beating them.
I've also been on the Rams train for quite awhile now... I think since just about the start of this thread.... will have to go back and check.

Agree about KC. I can see only Tennessee and maybe Indy beating them.
I've also been on the Rams train for quite awhile now... I think since just about the start of this thread.... will have to go back and check.

rams are def a team I could see making it especially with the emergence of Akers as the lead back!!

I think they a terrible matchup for packers, rams would bully them imo.

Could beat saints in a super low scoring affair.

Toss up with Seattle imo.

to me those feel like the 4 legit contenders in the nfc. No chance Tampa plays 3 straight consistent games!! Nfc least team might pull one upset but that be the extent of their run. Cardinals could be a interesting wild card if Murray is feeling better and able to get back to running around like he got back to last week. They feel like another year away tho, this year would be a good experience and stepping stone going forward imo.

I think so. I remember having my doubts before then, but that definitely sealed it

think that was something like week 9, week 11 they lost to rams, as they have most teams w a winning record, outside the pack who they destroyed. I remember I had a monster Saturday so I went way out on bucs vs saints and preceded to get my ass kicked!! Total beat down in that game. I don’t even buy the saints as legit contenders and they dismantled the Bucs for the second time this year. Tampa shoulda fired arains the minute that game was over cause it was the biggest coaching mismatch outside what hoody did to lynn a few weeks back!!

Going to give two contrasting thoughts:
1) KC in SB ... far and away the best team in NFL imo
2) Bills could also have a shot, imo. Clearly no one else thinks so. I don’t put credence in that MNF game; that was a weird weather scenario. KC better, but even the @Gandolf write-up has “run d suspect” for the Bills, which is definitely not the worst accusation on that list. Wintry weather, even in KC, might not be so bad for Allen. Crazy? Humor me, and tell me why Bills not getting any honorable mentions here.

Going to give two contrasting thoughts:
1) KC in SB ... far and away the best team in NFL imo
2) Bills could also have a shot, imo. Clearly no one else thinks so. I don’t put credence in that MNF game; that was a weird weather scenario. KC better, but even the @Gandolf write-up has “run d suspect” for the Bills, which is definitely not the worst accusation on that list. Wintry weather, even in KC, might not be so bad for Allen. Crazy? Humor me, and tell me why Bills not getting any honorable mentions here.

i think you underestimating all the ppl jumping on bills bandwagon for obvious reasons. I think the overall sentiment is that bills could be kc toughest challenge. Bills are super hot, can they keep it up for as long it take to get all way to afc championship? They a hail Mary in zona away from being on a 7 game win streak already. The defense while having holes has been very good situationally, they leading the league in 4th qrtr turnovers.

i think you underestimating all the ppl jumping on bills bandwagon for obvious reasons. I think the overall sentiment is that bills could be kc toughest challenge. Bills are super hot, can they keep it up for as long it take to get all way to afc championship? They a hail Mary in zona away from being on a 7 game win streak already. The defense while having holes has been very good situationally, they leading the league in 4th qrtr turnovers.
Fair enough on the bandwagon. Just seemed like this thread mentions all contenders but Bills. Even looking back now, only serious mention is @txtennisboy from long ago. And @skanless13 from Tuesday, who basically took that back Wednesday. Just wondering why commenters here giving Bills little chance (commenters that are usually smarter than me!)

Fair enough on the bandwagon. Just seemed like this thread mentions all contenders but Bills. Even looking back now, only serious mention is @txtennisboy from long ago. And @skanless13 from Tuesday, who basically took that back Wednesday. Just wondering why commenters here giving Bills little chance (commenters that are usually smarter than me!)

if I Havnt brought them up it a over-site by me cause I’ve thought for weeks now bills could be the scariest game for Kc. With a honorable mention to titans. I hate the titans d but at this point all ya gotta do is keep everything in front of you and make kc score from the red zone which been a huge problem for them. Titans have the ability to control any game when Henry gets rolling.

I’d like to see bills run game take some pressure off the passing game but with way Allen playing and emergence of Davis at wr they have the ability to score with anyone (still think brown comes back at some point and despite what our resident bills fan says i still think bills even more dangerous with brown!!). Those the only 2 afc teams i think can beat Kc when it counts.

I guess colts could be interesting, I remember them going to kc on a Monday night and taking it to them physically last year, they had Mack then but Taylor seems to be emerging. Brissett was the qb then and while rivers is better I dunno if I trust him. But the defense and run game could get kc into the kind of game they rather not play, and I actually have a very fat colts future i played before start of season!

Colts could be a Carson wentz or sam Darnold away from contenders for next 5 years!!! Tough to imagine old man rivers can take them to the promise land!

I do think afc might be little more wide open than ppl think. As good as kc is repeating is hard, there some other good teams, and kc has
What i would consider a glaring weakness in red zone.

nfc has 4 teams I think have just as much chance as the other.

I think the defense is filthy....Brees will be fine in a month imo

fine as in not scaring anyone. His command of the offense a huge asset but still believe playoff time teams will be all over the dink and dunk shit not having to respect anything down the field. I agree the defense could carry them all the way tho. I think 4 nfc teams all right there but saints the bottom of the 4 for me cause of brees arm limitations. I know I’m a hater but doesn’t mean it not true! I’d love to see them fail miserably in playoffs one more time on way out the door :) then next year when Shamus takes over I’ll roo for them to win it all!! Lol

Last edited:
Don't remember why I left off Bill's Wedn. I certainly think they would have as good a shot as anyone in the AFC... I feel their D is a little better than KCs D. KCs offense is obviously more explosive and with more and better weapons. I just need to see Buff do it in the postseason.

KC vs who I think has what it takes to beat them, the Los Angeles Rams. As far as an AFC team that can upend KC, Titans D is abominable so no chance. Pittsburgh is becoming a shit show on offense so no. Colts have Phillip Rivers and an overrated defense so no. Baltimore gives up 44 to Cleveland in a game the Ravens DB's were far better, no. Browns D is worse than Titans D, so no. Dolphins with a rookie QB, no. Bills to me are just to erratic week to week probably have the best chance but probably get outscored by 10-14pts.
KC vs Rams

Bills could also have a shot, imo. Clearly no one else thinks so. I don’t put credence in that MNF game; that was a weird weather scenario. KC better, but even the @Gandolf write-up has “run d suspect” for the Bills, which is definitely not the worst accusation on that list. Wintry weather, even in KC, might not be so bad for Allen. Crazy? Humor me, and tell me why Bills not getting any honorable mentions here.

I just don't want to say it out loud!

How many people still like the Rams?? You can’t lose to the Jets and still win the Super Bowl, right?
Tenny vs. NO for me.
KC’s run game gonna suffer without CEH - Bell is a shell of his former self. Bills 1 year away. Just think Tenny will turn it up in playoffs like last season. Pit too many injuries.

How many people still like the Rams?? You can’t lose to the Jets and still win the Super Bowl, right?
Tenny vs. NO for me.
KC’s run game gonna suffer without CEH - Bell is a shell of his former self. Bills 1 year away. Just think Tenny will turn it up in playoffs like last season. Pit too many injuries.

I don’t think rams any more or less a contender than they were before that game. Losing a game to a awful team in middle the season doesn’t have any effect on how you play in playoffs.

Nope. Doesn't change anything for me.

same here. I still think they one of 4 teams in nfc with a legit chance to come out that conf. I’d love to put cardinals in that group and while I think they will definitely ruin someone’s season I still think they a year away from going all the way!!

After week 15, I'll stick with KC v LAR despite that ridiculous loss.
Let's see how GB does vs Tenn this weekend. May switch to them if they roll
Yeah, I am hoping to see something from the Packers as well. This should be a very good game and a good one to cap for the playoffs both ways.

Green Bay really hasn't played what I would term a 'good' team since blowing that lead in Indy and losing in OT.

Before that they got blown out at Tampa in another playoff matchup.

The win in NOLA was their best win this year obviously.

My 'portfolio' currently sits with

GB
Tenn
Tampa

Obviously, I do not feel great about this, but it is what it is...my goal is to have an NFC rep in the Super Bowl. The Tenn bet is hoping they can get the defense playing better and perhaps shock KC down the line.

Back to the NFC...

I have definitely soured on Tampa...

The Rams are solid, but I think they are just missing a little something to get there...

The Seattle defense and O-line are obvious issues...

Drew Brees... no thanks in Nola...

Green Bay hasn't faced great competition and has defensive issues as well...

We'll see who gets hot...

Back