• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Early Super Bowl Predictions. Year long thread.

1st pick I believe. And yep. Wasted pick. Typical.
9th overall. A's retain his rights if (when) he returns to MLB.

I though all along that it was a smart business decision to choose NFL over MLB especially once it became apparent the Cardinals would draft him #1. Pocket more money in the short term than he ever could in MLB in the same time frame and if the NFL didn't work out, he could head back to MLB with tons of hype and for sure play longer than he ever could in the NFL, thus translating to even more $$$.

9th overall. A's retain his rights if (when) he returns to MLB.

I though all along that it was a smart business decision to choose NFL over MLB especially once it became apparent the Cardinals would draft him #1. Pocket more money in the short term than he ever could in MLB in the same time frame and if the NFL didn't work out, he could head back to MLB with tons of hype and for sure play longer than he ever could in the NFL, thus translating to even more $$$.

Oh it was def the right move for him. Maybe he shoulda made it known before getting a team to draft him but guess it better leaving your options open. Pretty sure other than the signing bonus for early picks it takes a long time before you make mega-dollars in baseball, not to mention you just signed up for next several years your life slumming around down in the minors. Star qb for a nfl franchise a much better gig especially in the short term!! I think A’s were pretty silly spending that high a pick, thought it was pretty obvious he would choose fb, or did they draft him before that season at OU? Once your choices become top pick in nfl draft or minor league baseball it not much a choice I wouldn’t think!!

After this weekend I think I’ll switch to Cincy vs LAR. I don’t think anyone has said that matchup yet in this thread. YES, I win!!!! :biglaugh:

Nice job brother!! How ya had cincy here with that o-line took a crystal ball and a little blind faith!!

What is the likelihood of the story being true that there was an exact score parlay of both title games that won 1/2 a mill? I call bullshit

Back