• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Dylanphans soccer picks

I seem to recall winning a wager once, but was so long ago, can't remember.
Last game ended 1-1, again :hang:

This one is going to win for sure
Banik Sokolov/Usti nad Labeum o2.75 (-125)

:cheers3:

Finally was able to book a profit.
For this morning going with:
Koge/Frederica o2.75 (-120)
This one should also win for sure, but not positive we'll get the full win. Will get 3 goals, will need to pray for the fourth

Got the fourth in the early game

For this afternoon I have one more sure fire winner.
Lodz/Jagiellona o2.25 (-130)

This game will certainly get to 3 goals, hopefully it gets done in the first half.

Ole Dy on a nice little 3-0 run here. Looks like we have one certain winner today, so we will play this game only.
If it wins, I have a few actionable plays, although they are far from sure.

Hradoc Kralove/Viktoria Zizkov o2.75 (-110)
Can't see a scenario where this game doesn't get at least 3 goals, probably will get the 4th by the 80' as well.

Well, they got to 5 by the 80' mark so another easy Dy winner.
Now, I'm not saying this one is a 100% slam dunk here, as both teams haven't played in a long while, however I do expect some goals in Spain today.
I'll take a shot here at o2.5 (-120) in the Sevilla/Real Betis game
I can see a shot in some universe where this game doesn't get to 3, but very slim chance so we'll just have to hope it's not the universe we are currently living in which fails to get 3 goals.
Tomorrow be back with at least one more sure fire winner.

Well, as this is obviously the best thread going at CTG at the moment, I'm going to add an opinion here. I think this community would be best served by having a political sub forum which is hidden from the public and accessible only by request where we can throw a few posters that seem to only want to spew their views with an obvious right or left slant. A few threads have become completely unreadable and frankly have lessened the amount of time I spend at CTG. I understand people from each side of the political spectrum feel that they are being unjustly judged, because everyone is self-conscious and weak willed, so give them an outlet where they can whine to each other (or about each other) but where no one else has to read their crap.
Oh, and I really have no idea what KJ did to get banned, but we could use another soccer capper. Could go on and on about how many good posters the soccer forums lost over the years, such is life.
/rant
Now, furthermore, I've decided to not post anything shy of a 100% sure fire winner. If it's not 100% slam dunk, I'll just not post it in this thread. All of my paying customers receive all my plays.
This morning, I have one play that is an absolute, no doubt about it, going to cash game.
FC Misnk/Isloch Minsk o2.5 (-130) is getting at least three goals.

Well, as this is obviously the best thread going at CTG at the moment, I'm going to add an opinion here. I think this community would be best served by having a political sub forum which is hidden from the public and accessible only by request where we can throw a few posters that seem to only want to spew their views with an obvious right or left slant. A few threads have become completely unreadable and frankly have lessened the amount of time I spend at CTG. I understand people from each side of the political spectrum feel that they are being unjustly judged, because everyone is self-conscious and weak willed, so give them an outlet where they can whine to each other (or about each other) but where no one else has to read their crap.
Oh, and I really have no idea what KJ did to get banned, but we could use another soccer capper. Could go on and on about how many good posters the soccer forums lost over the years, such is life.
/rant
Now, furthermore, I've decided to not post anything shy of a 100% sure fire winner. If it's not 100% slam dunk, I'll just not post it in this thread. All of my paying customers receive all my plays.
This morning, I have one play that is an absolute, no doubt about it, going to cash game.
FC Misnk/Isloch Minsk o2.5 (-130) is getting at least three goals.

On it as well. GL

Took the weekend off but am back and have a few 100% sure fire, no doubt about it winners

Slavoj/Hradek Kralove o.2.75 (-130)
This one should get 3 by ht ffs. Could see 5+ goals in this one.

Sevilla -0.75 at -120 and that is good enough.
One thing I've noticed is the markets are pricing in too heavy a home field advantage. Just take a look at Bundesliga,away wins since the comeback are the most prevalent outcome last I checked. Sevilla for sure have the better side here and would lay a full goal handicap if the game was at home. There is no home support and in fact, the game is being played at a different stadium altogether due to renovations. It's quite possible I just win half this bet, but that would be absolute worst case scenario. Away win price has been dropping a touch this morning and this one just looks too good to be true. This is a 100% away win.

There ya go, two sure fire winners for today.

Okay, this is crap. Sevilla allow a 89' og to kill that one. And the Czech game had no business landing on 2. Home team was a huge dog, got 2 themselves, there were over 200 attacks in that game, that should equate to 4+ goals. Fuck all.

I have two absolute 100% winners today. I know I've said that three in a row with losers, but only one game in my eyes was a poor play, the other two shoulda won.

Hamburger -1 (-140) 100% absolute winner
Akropolis/Dalkurd o2.5 (-120) this one will hit easily

Two winners and I may have one more 100% play later.

Severe down turn in events in this thread, but we will be rectifying that situation immediately.
Big play for this morning. I thought this line was a misprint, but since the bet was accepted I am playing:
Hradac Kralove/Brno o2.75 (-115)
As this is a 100% winner, it was sent in as a big bet. I did plunk down a small bet on the 1H over, just in case one team gets up 2-0 early and then lets off the gas as has seemingly been the case in some games I've been on, but honestly, 1-1 HT, 3-2 FT will do

Well, still posting losers - another game gets to 2, fails to get the winner
This play is going to win however.
GKS Jastrzebie/Zaglebie Sosnowiec o2.5 (-105)

100% guaranteed winner here. :cheers3:

Finally got a fucking winner. For tomorrow morning have two plays:

SILKEBORG/ SONDERJYSKE o2.5 (-140)
This one is too good to be true. 100% absolute winner.

JEONBUK MOTORS VS GWANGJU FC o2.5 (-130)

Honestly, I'd recommend emptying your account on these two plays, parlaying, straight, whatever, these are both 100% winners.

Been posting my players on the twitters @ADylanphan but will try filling in here. Will release to CTG early today as I've been crushing closing lines

Brentford/Preston NE o2.5

I played Juve/Sass o3 later on as well. This one will surely lose.
Last 5 games Sass 4-0-1, with 4.4 gpg in those matches
Juve 3-1-1, with 4.6 gpg in those
Sass this season with 4.1 gpg in all home matches, Juve away matches averaging 2.8 gpg
Sass with the second highest o/u in Serie A this year at 26-6
No way this game doesn't get at least 4 goals

0-0 here we come :hang:

So, yesterday I get a 4' Brentford goal and then nothing the rest of the way.
This morning I get a 26' minute red on me (second yellow ffs, who gets two yellows in the 1H???)
gambling gods are against me

But, I'm in for another
Lokomotiv Moscow/CSKA o2.25

Having to play 70 minutes down a man pretty much sucks, lol. I was curious how he drew the red? So it was 2 yellows in 20 minutes? That crazy!

Adding ManU/CP o2.75

Leicester winning here, United DIRELY need these points. They've been scoring goals at will of late, and I see no reason not for in to continue. I'm sure they'll make at least one critical defensive error as well. I think we get a 3-1 United win, but I don't trust them enough to bet on them straight, I'll go for goals.

Got a bit busy at work Friday, nothing but action plays and ended up about even, so that was fine.

Today so far:
LAFC/Galaxy o3.25 (evs)
Korona/Lodz o2.5 (-130)
Atalanta/Verona o2.75 (-160)

maybe more later :cheers3:

Tigres at evens vs Tijuana tonight must be a misprint. Don’t care. This is the books giving money away ffs. :cheers3:

Dortmund put out strong starting lineup vs Altach. Been a few weeks between action, would expect some goals here.
Played o3.5 for free money

Not much going on this morning but gonna take a poke with Metalurg Zaporozhye +110
This one should be an easy winner, not sure why I'm getting plus money here, but who am I to complain

One more for now -
Qatar SC/Al Sadd o3 (-120)
Can't see this one not getting to 4+ goals. This one is sure fire winner

Gonna post a shit ton of games today. Not promising any winners, but do feel I'll turn a profit.
Early card

Ouku/EIF o2.5 -120
Loko Zagreb/Rijecka o2.5 -140
Plzen/Opava o3 (-150) 2 units
Usti // Varnsdorf o2.5 evs
Proleter/Red Star Belgrade o3 (evs) 2 units
Marienlyst/Kolding o3 -110

adding

WExford/Drogheda o2.5 (-125)
Kuwait SC/ Al Arabi o2.5 (-120)
Dinamo Zagreb/Istra o2.75 (-150)

yesterday sucked. 2 late goals disallowed fucked me. Serbian bet destroyed the day, oh well. Only lost 1.1 units,

Took a shot at this youth game between Benfica/Real Madrid o3.5 (-120)
Both teams like to score, so this is a sure fire winner

Easy winner with the kids.
Gonna roll some of this profit into Basel/Wintherthur BTTS (-135)

These cup ties are tricky, and this is a semi final match so a bit at stake. That said, I think this one more than likely cashed before HT. Sure fire winner yet again.

Another easy winner, only took 31' or so to get this one.

I would sit back and relax and my new found fortunes, but there is money to be made here boys.

Macara -125 looks like another sure fire winner. Could see some action tonight in MLS, but if not, it's been a good day.

Macara couldn't get it done, although they thumped them.
Going to go with one more for tonight.
Montreal Impact/Vancouver Terribles o2.75 (evs)

Fucking Vancouver missed a pk at the 52' that would have made yesterday quite profitable, instead I barely make any money. Hate Vancouver so fucking much.

Gonna fire away this morning
FSV Union/Carl Zeiss o2.75 (-135) 2 units here in a pure spite bet.

Threw a few bucks on u2.75 (-110) inter Miami/Atlanta. This thing will be lucky to get one goal so surely this wins. :cheers3:

This thread is consistently chock full of winners, and I have another one for this morning.
Honestly, I was expecting this to be at o2.75, and when I saw this line, I had to grab two handfuls of it.

Suwalki/Olimpia Eblag o2.5 (-110) Going 2 units here for sure

Guess I'm the only one around here who likes money.
Another day, another winner.

Gonna post an early one tomorrow. Heavy juice but you only pay it if you lose, and let's face it this fucker is a sure fire winner yet again.
Carl Zeiss/Loko Leipzig o2.75 (-170)
Gonna be honest, this should be a 3 unit play, but I'm just going to play 1 unit cause it would ruin the start of the day to lose 5+units before I got on my morning jog. This one is getting to 4 though

Yeah, that play 8/28 really sucked, ended at 2. LUCKILY I only lost 1.7 units instead of sending it in, but I took a few days off to clear the head.

Getting back at it tonight and rolling into the weekend.

Club Leon/Tigres o2.5 (-110) 2 unit play here.

so stupid. tons of shots, totally open game, let red card, game ends 1-1 :hang:
Getting some sweet momentum going up in here prior to the weekend

Back