Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!
Bet at Betanysports.eu %ALT_TXT%%

Bet at Betanysports.eu

Dylanphans soccer picks

dylanphan

International break always tricky. See a good 4-5 plays for today, so just going to send in small plays and hope to end with a profit.

A.M. bet - Villa Espanola/Villa Teresa o2.5 evs

:cheers3:

dylanphan

:siren: :siren: :siren:

Once again, you're welcome. FFS, I'm doing hard work in here, and not giving you all bullshit Bayern Munich ML, -250 plays. All at evs and all fucking winners. I work hard for my people.

dylanphan

One for this morning I'm on here. Sometimes when I look at totals and don't see value, I pass. Sometimes when I look at totals and don't see value, I play them anyway because frankly I can't figure out the true value of say a half a goal in some leagues, but i have a strong feeling about it going over, so I'll eat some juice.
But, sometimes when I see a total I like, but the value is marginal, I try to figure out an alternate way to play it. I found one today this morning that fits into this mold.
Jaziri Abu Dhabi/Ittahad Kalba o1.5 (1h) +130

dylanphan

Bet of the day wins yet again. Slovenian play pushed, but a missed PK of course. Absolutely crushing it in here.

tomorrow early
Znicz Pruszkow vs Olimpia Elblag o2.5 evs
KFUM/Ranheim o2.75 (-135) BET OF THE MONTH

I'll probably have more later on, but geez the books are just throwing money in my face here.

dylanphan

Kick in the nuts yesterday with both games ending 1-1. Stupid.
One for later

Verl/Lubeck o2.5 -135
Really don't like laying this much juice (see bet of the month above) as it seems to good to be true, so always ends at two.

dylanphan

Last play was a winner, of course, so you're welcome.
Tomorrow early, I don't know, but I'm either gonna lose a shit ton of money or I'm paying for Christmas before December. I see a ton of gifts.

Ready?
Hradec Kralove/Usti o2.5 +110 2 UNITS
Taby/Haninge o3 (-110) 2 UNITS
Chelsea TT o2 Evs - 2 UNITS
Balestir/Young Lions o2.75 (-120) 3 UNITS, max bet for me.
Before I wake up tomorrow, I am going to be flush with cash, so I may just be betting all day long.
Or, I'll be drunk.