• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Deshaun Watson...Guilty Until Proven Innocent!

That's a red flag in itself though that hes had at least 37 different massage therapists

Everything I've seen from athletes is that they are so particular with who they let treat them, most use the same person for years

Deshaun is not only using this many, but hes flying people in from out of state that he finds on the gram

A chick gotta be retarded if she think she being flown out to give a damn massage. Find it hard to believe they didn’t know what time it was from the jump.

Yeah , Hardin is a well known defense attorney

this doesn’t look great for DeShawn at all

Hes probably most famous lawyer in texas, but his defense so far has been terrible optics

His press conference was really bad too, some absolutely wild statements

Hes treating this case like its 2001 not 2021, just a completely different landscape, even pre metoo its different, especially for nfl players I'd say post ray rice this stuff gets covered differently

in general , this doesn’t look good for him legally( could be criminal charges ) and certainly the upcoming NFL season

I don’t know enough bout it to say but is there enough evidence for him to be charged criminally? Seems pretty much like he said, she said.

I don’t know enough bout it to say but is there enough evidence for him to be charged criminally? Seems pretty much like he said, she said.
If one thing is certain, Goodell is all about protecting the Shield, not human rights

Not difficult

If the perception is that it will hurt the league, he'll act as such regardless of guilt v innocence. Biz 101, protect the brand.
It's the human rights thing I dont get, what human rights violations is he not protecting?

It's the human rights thing I dont get, what human rights violations is he not protecting?
He will jump through hoops to protect the league. Thus the name of this thread even if Watson did nothing, gotta protect the Shield above all.

Not really sure if innocent until proven guilty is a right or just a cliche

But the court of public opinion won't care either way

Curious the last high profile white athlete that went down for rape is and don't go UFC, they're already a lost cause

He will jump through hoops to protect the league. Thus the name of this thread even if Watson did nothing, gotta protect the Shield above all.
What human rights are being violated though?

I get the protecting the league, that's his job

So now saying he most likely wont play for texans again. They just said this season, but yea right, dude is done here after blasting the much higher ups ....incoming 22 sexual lawsuits.

So if hes out this year, do texans pay his salary? What about his extension for $150M he signed, which I think goes into effect after this year?
I'm sure there's a clause that Defucked get $0 or no pay for these types of reasons?

I said it before and I'll say it again, Good Luck Deshaun!

They already got y’all taking Spencer Rattler next year

Really? This guy doesnt look that good to me. Maybe I'll pay closer attention to him this year. But then again, are you sure the Texans even have draft picks next year?? I mean they gave away DHop away for nothing, got raped by Miami on Tunsile and many more trades I prob cant remember

Really? This guy doesnt look that good to me. Maybe I'll pay closer attention to him this year. But then again, are you sure the Texans even have draft picks next year?? I mean they gave away DHop away for nothing, got raped by Miami on Tunsile and many more trades I prob cant remember
Early mock. That got y’all with number 1 overall

Having a bit of fun

Back