Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!
Bet at Betanysports.eu %ALT_TXT%%

Bet at Betanysports.eu

Deshaun Watson...Guilty Until Proven Innocent!

2daBank

VC's Valentine
That's a red flag in itself though that hes had at least 37 different massage therapists

Everything I've seen from athletes is that they are so particular with who they let treat them, most use the same person for years

Deshaun is not only using this many, but hes flying people in from out of state that he finds on the gram

A chick gotta be retarded if she think she being flown out to give a damn massage. Find it hard to believe they didn’t know what time it was from the jump.

braves

CTG Moderator
Staff member
Yeah , Hardin is a well known defense attorney

this doesn’t look great for DeShawn at all

guaranteeed

CTG Moderator
Staff member
Hes probably most famous lawyer in texas, but his defense so far has been terrible optics

His press conference was really bad too, some absolutely wild statements

Hes treating this case like its 2001 not 2021, just a completely different landscape, even pre metoo its different, especially for nfl players I'd say post ray rice this stuff gets covered differently

2daBank

VC's Valentine
in general , this doesn’t look good for him legally( could be criminal charges ) and certainly the upcoming NFL season

I don’t know enough bout it to say but is there enough evidence for him to be charged criminally? Seems pretty much like he said, she said.

KJ

KJ is my name, naps are my game.
I don’t know enough bout it to say but is there enough evidence for him to be charged criminally? Seems pretty much like he said, she said.
If one thing is certain, Goodell is all about protecting the Shield, not human rights

guaranteeed

CTG Moderator
Staff member
Not difficult

If the perception is that it will hurt the league, he'll act as such regardless of guilt v innocence. Biz 101, protect the brand.
It's the human rights thing I dont get, what human rights violations is he not protecting?

KJ

It's the human rights thing I dont get, what human rights violations is he not protecting?
He will jump through hoops to protect the league. Thus the name of this thread even if Watson did nothing, gotta protect the Shield above all.

KJ

Not really sure if innocent until proven guilty is a right or just a cliche

But the court of public opinion won't care either way

KJ

Curious the last high profile white athlete that went down for rape is and don't go UFC, they're already a lost cause

guaranteeed

CTG Moderator
Staff member
He will jump through hoops to protect the league. Thus the name of this thread even if Watson did nothing, gotta protect the Shield above all.
What human rights are being violated though?

I get the protecting the league, that's his job