• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Dak

They had to. They keep tagging him he would’ve got that anyway right? He was basically getting it

Just wanna say isiah Wilson is a pos. Team drafts you in 1st round and you quit on them. Missing on a 1st rounder can be devastating for a franchise and now you trade him for a 7th rounder lol.

Just wanna say isiah Wilson is a pos. Team drafts you in 1st round and you quit on them. Missing on a 1st rounder can be devastating for a franchise and now you trade him for a 7th rounder lol.
Surprised MIA was willing to part with a 7th lol

But first rounders get cut in year two more than you think I'd guess. Swing, miss, move on...real question is who scouted and said yep, that's our guy!

And $40m/yr for a team that's a QB away from being competent is why they are America's Team!

Playoff team if they had someone like Carr

Is he even going to be playing next year?

He wont be the same. He will never be the same

not like running was a big part his game. I think mccarthy a bigger issue for him than the leg!! Lol. Although I think I heard he had to have another surgery on it, that probably not a good sign.

You gotta believe the doctors incredibly confident he be fine, can’t imagine anyone (even Jerry) letting go that kind of scratch if there any question about the leg. Right?

Dak will be fine, so long as his OL stays healthy. He’s not a huge scrambler, he will still use his legs to evade pressure and by time.

not like running was a big part his game. I think mccarthy a bigger issue for him than the leg!! Lol. Although I think I heard he had to have another surgery on it, that probably not a good sign.

You gotta believe the doctors incredibly confident he be fine, can’t imagine anyone (even Jerry) letting go that kind of scratch if there any question about the leg. Right?

Bone issues and ligament issues are interesting contrasts. All I can say is that a compound bone break on an ankle joint is precarious. He should maybe sit next year out and get it right and solid. If he gets hurt again with this ankle next year, this contract will be worst in history.

Bone issues and ligament issues are interesting contrasts. All I can say is that a compound bone break on an ankle joint is precarious. He should maybe sit next year out and get it right and solid. If he gets hurt again with this ankle next year, this contract will be worst in history.

I hear ya. I obviously have no clue, I just gotta believe there no freaking way they shelled that money out if the doctors didn’t give them every reassurance. Would they? He getting 75 mil this year! He better be playing!! Lol. If there was any question woulda been dumb not to simply let him play on the franchise even tho the cap hit woulda been 15ish mil worse!! It a throw away season if he doesn’t play anyways.

Back