• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Current JJ Watt odds...

J.J. Watt Next Team

09:00 PM
Cleveland Browns
Green Bay Packers
+500
Pittsburgh Steelers
+550
Buffalo Bills
+700
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
+750
Baltimore Ravens
+1000
Indianapolis Colts
+1400
Dallas Cowboys
+1400
New England Patriots
+1600
Los Angeles Rams
+1600
San Francisco 49ers
+1600
Tennessee Titans
+1800
Miami Dolphins
+2000
Las Vegas Raiders
+2500
Seattle Seahawks
+2500
New York Giants
+2800
Kansas City Chiefs
+3300

Holy crap, that browns thing happened fast. I just can’t see that, why in the hell would he risk going to browns who far from a sure thing? Packers, bills, kc make way more sense if he wants to win a ring, he not winning it in Cleveland, I promise that!!! If winning not priority number 1 then wouldn’t steelers be most logical?

Anyone seen browns road schedule next year? They prob not even making the playoffs, that more likely than them being serious sb contenders.

Holy crap, that browns thing happened fast. I just can’t see that, why in the hell would he risk going to browns who far from a sure thing? Packers, bills, kc make way more sense if he wants to win a ring, he not winning it in Cleveland, I promise that!!! If winning not priority number 1 then wouldn’t steelers be most logical?
That’s exactly what I was looking for. Someone told me and I didn’t believe it. Last I seen they were 4th best.

Mary Kay one of our local reporters reported he was seriously considering Cleveland, then someone told me about his odds. Was just trying to confirm

Don’t break my heart in Feb please

lol. My bad. Maybe Baker better than I think and this time after having solid season he continues to work instead of whatever he did last time! He sounds more mature.

I don’t think they be awful or anything, could be steelers fall off instead. I just don’t see both making it again and expect ravens to win division. seems to me like a pretty safe bet one of those 2 misses out next year, if it gives you more hope you could certainly make a case it Pittsburg and not them!!! Getting watt along with some other defensive pieces with some leadership qualities certainly wouldn’t hurt!!!

Seriously I'm not sure I want the press but he's been hyping the Cards thing

Not sure where it fits really if it happens

That’s exactly what I was looking for. Someone told me and I didn’t believe it. Last I seen they were 4th best.

you would think oddsmakers would have pretty good idea on this but sure doesn’t make much sense to me. I’d think he be quicker to play w his brothers on steelers if he isn’t gonna go to legit contenders like packers or bills. Not only cause he have better chance to get a ring which I assume his biggest goal at this point, he also be better off on a team who plays with a lot of leads so he can be used to get after qbs in the 2nd half of games.

you would think oddsmakers would have pretty good idea on this but sure doesn’t make much sense to me. I’d think he be quicker to play w his brothers on steelers if he isn’t gonna go to legit contenders like packers or bills. Not only cause he have better chance to get a ring which I assume his biggest goal at this point, he also be better off on a team who plays with a lot of leads so he can be used to get after qbs in the 2nd half of games.
Was just told fanduel has Cle -200. Wow

He will never go down as a ring chaser, just not his MO

He's going to be a ring creator if he gets one

He will never go down as a ring chaser, just not his MO

He's going to be a ring creator if he gets one

why he want out of Houston if not to chase a ring? I know that organization all kinds of screwed up but bottom line he wanted out cause he didn’t wanna waste end of his career playing for a dumpster fire. Far as “ring creator” nobody should know better than him it doesn’t matter how dominate he is at his position it won’t get him a ring, I think being a piece who helps a team get over the top exactly what he looking for. Maybe what you saying would rule out like tampa or kc but any the other good teams that been mentioned havnt been over the hump in a long time so I’m sure he would like to go and contribute to that. I just don’t think it happening in Cleveland.

why he want out of Houston if not to chase a ring? I know that organization all kinds of screwed up but bottom line he wanted out cause he didn’t wanna waste end of his career playing for a dumpster fire. Far as “ring creator” nobody should know better than him it doesn’t matter how dominate he is at his position it won’t get him a ring, I think being a piece who helps a team get over the top exactly what he looking for. Maybe what you saying would rule out like tampa or kc but any the other good teams that been mentioned havnt been over the hump in a long time so I’m sure he would like to go and contribute to that. I just don’t think it happening in Cleveland.
The owner is a bigot and a colossal loser, plenty of other teams aren't McNair. Believe me, I've lived through the old Bidwill like you did lol

Was just told fanduel has Cle -200. Wow

jesus. I’ve never really followed odds on player movement but you sure would have to think somebody knows something for that kind of price!? Of course the only other time I’ve ever even seen or heard odds on a players landing spot being discussed was with Brady last year and if I recall correctly tampa was way down the list far as odds go.

The owner is a bigot and a colossal loser, plenty of other teams aren't McNair. Believe me, I've lived through the old Bidwill like you did lol

oh I get it, I’m just pretty confident he looking for a landing spot where the team is set up to win. Why wouldn’t he? I don’t think that would make him labeled a “ring chaser”, I’m not really sure why that a phrase or what makes it bad but felt like way you said it had negative undertone. Lol.

oh I get it, I’m just pretty confident he looking for a landing spot where the team is set up to win. Why wouldn’t he? I don’t think that would make him labeled a “ring chaser”, I’m not really sure why that a phrase or what makes it bad but felt like way you said it had negative undertone. Lol.
I seriously doubt he wants to be a side note, asterisk type...the guy is first ballot HOF. He isn't the kind that just goes to a championship contender, he wants to be the reason for the 'ship imo

If it's known they will pull the wager

it obviously not for sure, just figure at that price has to be some pretty meaningful talks going on w them. Or maybe it just money driving it based off media rumors? Like I said I got no clue bout these things.

while I got you here, how crazy was it Rafa lost last night? I fell asleep while he was dominating toward end of 2nd set. Think I even heard announcers talking bout his incredible slam record when even winning the 1st set, and was unbeaten when winning the 1st 2 sets!! Shocked that he dropped last 3 sets, curious if he fell apart or the other guy I never heard of started playing incredible tennis??

I woke up at 3am, Rafa up 2 sets, expecting sleep soon

Next thing I know I'm calling people East who will listen and the sun is rising

Think he'd rather retire w/o a ring than sponging on somewhere

so he has to go to s crappy team or a middling team like browns? I’d think if he went to packers or bills and won a chip it would only bolster his legacy wouldnt it? Certainly couldn’t see him getting knocked for that. Assuming he played well and had big playoff moments he would get plenty of credit for being the missing piece. Think he rather have that than not winning one. Like I said maybe if he went to Tampa it wouldn’t mean as much or whatever but I dunno if even then.

so he has to go to s crappy team or a middling team like browns? I’d think if he went to packers or bills and won a chip it would only bolster his legacy wouldnt it? Certainly couldn’t see him getting knocked for that. Assuming he played well and had big playoff moments he would get plenty of credit for being the missing piece. Think he rather have that than not winning one. Like I said maybe if he went to Tampa it wouldn’t mean as much or whatever but I dunno if even then.
Not sure I want him here but he seems to like it in AZ

I think he's a Buffalo guy

I woke up at 3am, Rafa up 2 sets, expecting sleep soon

Next thing I know I'm calling people East who will listen and the sun is rising

lol. Yea I fell asleep right around end of 2nd. Woke up and saw on bottom of screen he had just gotten beat! I had to look it up to make sure I wasn’t seeing things. Musta been a really long match cause I know I slept a good 3+ hours, i thought I did anyways.

Not sure I want him here but he seems to like it in AZ

I think he's a Buffalo guy

packers just made sense to me seeing how he went to wiscy. I saw Hopkins sent a tweet trying to sell him on zona. I think he be a great fit with bills, that coach would prob put him in the best spots and I think a stronger pass rush about all they need.

Reactions: KJ
packers just made sense to me seeing how he went to wiscy. I saw Hopkins sent a tweet trying to sell him on zona. I think he be a great fit with bills, that coach would prob put him in the best spots and I think a stronger pass rush about all they need.
Of course everyone thinks Packers or Steelers, just trying to think outside the box

Jj wasn’t a very big recruit coming out of high school. Could be he just loving all the attention!

So he ended up on the cardinals? I like that team but I’m still skeptical on the head coach! That division is brutal!

Cardinals have to establish a run game that isn’t so dependent on Murray doing a great deal of the heavy lifting!

Disappointed

Thot JJ would care about winning

what’s to say cardinals can’t win? I think they been trending in the right direction and JJ should help solidify a defense that looks like it has potential to me. It a brutal division but they certainly havnt been outmanned playing against those teams. If kingsbury the right coach and they can create a run game not so reliant on Murray I think they could easily be a playoff team.

I def don’t think browns are any more ready to win than cardinals. Packers probably didn’t offer him squat, if they offered him a contract at all? Just the way the packers are! Bills probably woulda been best place for him of the teams I had heard a lot of talk about but again who knows if they offered him a contract at all??

Back